+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Anyway , if you are a genuine Red.......and the redstarfk jury is still out on that one .......but , if you are , here’s hoping you enjoy the game so much that you’ll do the decent thing and start going to see the Dons more often.
    Lol...it’s great why me being an Aberdeen supporter gets questioned.
    I have the club badge tattooed on my arm when I was a young lad...do you think the tattoo artist put on the wrong team?!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here but have we not just got our usual allocation for that dump?

To give us more would surely be going in to the same territory as the reason we didn't give them more? ie safety, segregation.
    Ask the Killie fans from the last round.

I realise we did not give them an anticipated 20% allocation, is that an actual rule anyway?however, can you imagine the other cheek saying “aye ok then, we will just take 972 for the replay”......FFS, after the outrage shown for the boy smiling and giving Slippy the finger......we now have this shambles!

SF

AFC won't want too many fans there. Imagine the headache dealing with all those gesticulators?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ask the Killie fans from the last round.

I realise we did not give them an anticipated 20% allocation, is that an actual rule anyway?however, can you imagine the other cheek saying “aye ok then, we will just take 972 for the replay”......FFS, after the outrage shown for the boy smiling and giving Slippy the finger......we now have this shambles!

SF
    By the way the Blarney does show Red TV, the game tomorrow will be on. I told him you may be over and to make sure he has racing tv on the screen for you

By the way the Blarney does show Red TV, the game tomorrow will be on. I told him you may be over and to make sure he has racing tv on the screen for you
    Thanks mondo, much appreciated, I’m heading out on the 31st, I’ve a couple of things to do whilst over, however, I’m sure if the once michty are playing I’ll find time to sample the local produce in the Blarney and indeed have a punt on the nags.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol...it’s great why me being an Aberdeen supporter gets questioned.
    I have the club badge tattooed on my arm when I was a young lad...do you think the tattoo artist put on the wrong team?!
    Well, that’s me convinced

I see Mason89 still has the club lapdogs feeding from his palm 😂

Maybe I'm missing something here but have we not just got our usual allocation for that dump?

To give us more would surely be going in to the same territory as the reason we didn't give them more? ie safety, segregation.
    My thoughts too sadly. Probably half as many on top of the current figure would have done but how do they make that happen. We wouldn’t sell 2,000 for a midweek Glasgow game.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    My thoughts too sadly. Probably half as many on top of the current figure would have done but how do they make that happen. We wouldn’t sell 2,000 for a midweek Glasgow game.
    This is a f ucking cup replay, in Deeks tenure this will be our smallest away support apart from Falkirk(by about a few dozen) in a cup completion, admittedly not all in Glasgow as you have to take the likes of Motherwell/Kilmarnock, Ayr etc. into mind where you have to go thru Glasgow and further.....Killie got well over twice what we are being allocated for their replay and I doubt very much they even fill their allocation for a league match, regardless, don’t let facts cloud your judgement on such matters and here hopes we have future dialogue regarding the semi.

SF

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617