+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick Thistle away

phuck one up front. phuck largs. phuck square pegs round holes.

jesus this is a perpetual nightmare of gross mismanagement. 2014 cup final was when i died in caring so much. still care but not so much now have a life beyond football. But every big game since we have done the same. Lets be Barca! **** off

The new team is the same as the old team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n19GVGtBAUE

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    The new team is the same as the old team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n19GVGtBAUE
    hello RAM good to see you. WTF is that? lol

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    I know we need to build Shedka but I don’t know if I have the patience or stomach to go through another season of this **** after watching the previous 2 horror shows
    Suppose I’m just hurting just now and will reflect better later on
    I am really worried about the playoffs now
    Where are the goals coming from?
    Me neither that was utter schite today yet again. All these new signings and still the same phish. Canna score and now the defence is not any better than what we had before.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Dunno, that's the first league defeat since the window shut

We aren't gonna be a miracle overnight, toys will be thrown out the pram but the reality is we need to build for the long term, so we have continuity, and an identity etc going forward

Not being all worked up about short term goal this season, getting up this season will be a bonus, we need stability
    If we carry on playing like this then this long term phish you're on aboot won't be with Robbie in charge.
    Next season will be different blah , blah, blah, . New owners will soon get fed up of this.

With the exception of Harkes who I think is decent and isnt even a Robbie signing, the players we've brought in are no better than what we had . Actually when Stanton came on today we upped our game but as he's not a Robbie signing he seems to have been discarded .

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    If we carry on playing like this then this long term phish you're on aboot won't be with Robbie in charge.
    Next season will be different blah , blah, blah, . New owners will soon get fed up of this.

With the exception of Harkes who I think is decent and isnt even a Robbie signing, the players we've brought in are no better than what we had . Actually when Stanton came on today we upped our game but as he's not a Robbie signing he seems to have been discarded .
    Agree with this. If you'd polled the 900 including me that suffered that today for their thoughts then I think RN is now on a shoogly peg. 2 disgraceful showings in 2 weeks how many more will the Ogdens tolerate?. Next 2 look loseable then we are in a scrap for top 4....
    Beaten since Christmas by the 2 bottom teams in league and can't buy a goal from open play. Worst United team I have ever seen (since 1969) Every time you think it can't get worse.....

Terrible formations, no game plan, players playing out of position, no character and no evidence of what is done on the training ground Monday to Friday.

4 or 5 different managers, ump**** different players, yet EXACTLY the same bollox. How is that even possible?

And hard to argue that Robbie isn't the worst manager of the lot as he's been backed more than any of the others by the board.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    And hard to argue that Robbie isn't the worst manager of the lot as he's been backed more than any of the others by the board.
    And so it begins.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post

I dont think(and hope not) Stanton has been discarded, i just think he has been rested having been relied on week in week out which has not helped his issues. Could be a key player for our run in.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    4 or 5 different managers, ump**** different players, yet EXACTLY the same bollox. How is that even possible?.
    .....because each manager appears to think, that the best approach is to have possession, play tippy-tappy p!sh and hit on the break, as opposed to playing an attacking formation and tactics, and try and “murder” teams in the first half!

Having been lucky enough to have watched United in the 80’s, the current p!sh is hard to stomach.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)