+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Partick Thistle away

Agreed darren, people seem to have it in for him for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Agreed darren, people seem to have it in for him for whatever reason
    certainly not shedka, i would say everyones disappointed and frustrated having seen him in what appearances he's made, he was meant to be the marquee signing and has done absolutely hee haw to date, fitness being blamed after every appearance as he's been poor, Saturday IMO he didnt even look remotely interested unfortunately

I think some folk have simply written Sow off. He is being called donkey and **** already when clearly we have signed someone with an injury. Thats my worry.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    certainly not shedka, i would say everyones disappointed and frustrated having seen him in what appearances he's made, he was meant to be the marquee signing and has done absolutely hee haw to date, fitness being blamed after every appearance as he's been poor, Saturday IMO he didnt even look remotely interested unfortunately
    Get what your saying mate but some players just have that manner about them. Berbatov springs to mind. We should at least give him a run of a few games before we make any kind of judgement. It might even be next season before we see the real Sow. Frustrating as fk that he hasn't hit the ground running, especially when we are struggling up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Get what your saying mate but some players just have that manner about them. Berbatov springs to mind.
    That's my reading of this too. Until he's had a decent run in the team is really difficult to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    i dont really know how sow can be judged on a few subbie appearances and one start where he gets injured?

yeah he maybe hasnt impressed as much as we thought he would but he clearly still isnt up to speed and has just come back from a bad injury so maybe itll take longer to see him at his best?

p.s i actually thought he looked decent in the 20mins he was on.
    Maybe if he'd stayed on we would have won.
    And Robbie starting with him would have been a masterstroke.
    But however...nae luck aboot the hoose.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Get what your saying mate but some players just have that manner about them. Berbatov springs to mind. We should at least give him a run of a few games before we make any kind of judgement. It might even be next season before we see the real Sow. Frustrating as fk that he hasn't hit the ground running, especially when we are struggling up front.
    i hope its that S, maybe we're just used to Safranko knocking his pan in and Clark being right place every other week to score, Sow has done neither to date. He should be bossing this league and scoring for fun, he's looked lightweight and rarely had an opportunity to score.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)