+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pigs Roll Call, Vehicle To Have a Go at Eachother And Other Game Related Sh@t

Any spare tickets?

In/Oot: IN
    Furryboots: Somewhere behind a pillar
    Pre: First class rail & ales
    Prediction: 0-3

First class gone to your heed min.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    In/Oot: IN
    Furryboots: Somewhere behind a pillar
    Pre: First class rail & ales
    Prediction: 0-3
    Hmm. That result would mean Tavernier missing all four of the hun penalties , then ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hmm. That result would mean Tavernier missing all four of the hun penalties , then ?

It doesn't really matter how many penalties Tavernier scores this weekend. Whilst the hope is that he/they get humped, he plays for Rangers as opposed to the Dhims.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Living in hope pal, living in hope.
    Nae drugs but plenty wine
    Totally agree that Saturday's result is going to have an impact on Tuesday's result.
    Would love to see May get the winner in both games, something like that happening is just what he needs, but it is difficult to do that from the bench right enough

Either way, 3 points on Saturday and dump the huns out of the cup three days later will be fkn brilliant.

COYR

SF
    I'd love to share your optimism regarding May - we've all been saying "it's just what the boy needs" for the last season and a half and it never happens! Hopefully we get something from the game anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am feeling optimistic.
    You should go to the doctor's about that... not like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Good loon, bring back 3 points please, as I posted earlier I sadly predict we won’t but f ucking hope we do.

Regarding megabus, obviously it is not expensive, however if you phoned a couple of the regular SC’s that run buses, I’m sure they would accommodate and save you the hassle of trying to catch the megabus back.

SF

Megabus is free for those of a certain vintage. If I miss the 1740, there's another one later but it doesn't get in until after midnight. I live outside Inverness and not sure if SC is running a bus but it would make the day very expensive for a poor pensioner.
    Last edited by deaconred; 08-03-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Megabus is free for those of a certain vintage. If I miss the 1740, there's another one later but it doesn't get in until after midnight. I live outside Inverness and not sure if SC is running a bus but it would make the day very expensive for a poor pensioner.
    Cap doffed sir, I’m nae quite that age......creeping up though! hopefully you can have a celebratory dram on the return trip.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Cap doffed sir, I’m nae quite that age......creeping up though! hopefully you can have a celebratory dram on the return trip.

SF
    Nae allowed drink on the megabus. Occasionally carry a special bottle of cola though.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast