+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pigs Roll Call, Vehicle To Have a Go at Eachother And Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    You should go to the doctor's about that... not like you!
    I always think we should be winning matches as I get annoyed when we don’t.

Devlin on the bench again, is he carrying an injury or can he not get in the team now because McInnes won’t drop Considine?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I'd love to share your optimism regarding May - we've all been saying "it's just what the boy needs" for the last season and a half and it never happens! Hopefully we get something from the game anyway!
    Game day it is pal, COYR
    Golf was sh1te (Again) thank fk I put my clubs away in a few weeks and leave them locked away till October.

Onto today, I hope the dons put in a better shift than I put in on the course.
    Agree on May and it just never seems to happen,
    Strange one today with Wilson starting, wonder if he will play out on the wing

Hope we get something from the game, will set us up nicely for Tuesday

COYR

SF

Obviously don't want to lose but it'll be our luck we win today and lose against the Huns.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Devlin on the bench again, is he carrying an injury or can he not get in the team now because McInnes won’t drop Considine?
    Two reasons I’d say.
    1) the blind faith DM has in Considine
    2) Devlin hasn’t looked as good post injury as he did pre injury. Whether that’s because he’s struggling with it still who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Two reasons I’d say.
    1) the blind faith DM has in Considine
    2) Devlin hasn’t looked as good post injury as he did pre injury. Whether that’s because he’s struggling with it still who knows.
    His positioning v Hamilton was nothing short of abysmal

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    It doesn't really matter how many penalties Tavernier scores this weekend. Whilst the hope is that he/they get humped, he plays for Rangers as opposed to the Dhims.
    Doh !! Sorry, got the filthies H`s and Tuesday night on my mind when typing that !!

so is this a 4 2 3 1 . With Wilson, McLennan and Stewart interchanging in a fluid manner to confuse the Dhims ? ( and us & themselves !! )

Or a simple " nothing to lose so go for it " 4 4 2 ?

On past Tombola selections , I`m guessing it`s the first one !!

Stewart will be on the wing.......he's been tearing it up out wide. Reminds me of Peter Weir at his best.
    Raselickbyrawaybutbigman's full backs are probably sh1teing themselves in the dressing room

C’mon Aberdeen, let’s do these weegie w@nkers!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast