+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pigs Roll Call, Vehicle To Have a Go at Eachother And Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Saw May’s miss on the highlights and it was a decent chance but nothing more. Should have hit the target but hardly a sitter.
    If he had hit the target it would have likely been a goal

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

I don't think anyone's criticising McLennan and saying he's not good enough or not worthy of his place in the team - he's a good talent still developing. I think folk are just pointing out some of the areas he needs to improve on to become even better - which is fair enough.
    McKenna is in the same boat too, good player but he has some issues that need addressing. That's why he is better at us for a while longer. Hes cost a good few goals this season due to rawness and lack of awareness

McLennan deserves a chance In my opinion

May does not

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McKenna is in the same boat too, good player but he has some issues that need addressing. That's why he is better at us for a while longer. Hes cost a good few goals this season due to rawness and lack of awareness

McLennan deserves a chance In my opinion

May does not
    Concur totally, when we signed May, myself along with the vast percentage of my mates were quite content, however after each passing game it is now more discontent.......like many athletes he’s had injuries, however, I think his confidence is now shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Concur totally, when we signed May, myself along with the vast percentage of my mates were quite content, however after each passing game it is now more discontent.......like many athletes he’s had injuries, however, I think his confidence is now shot.
    Agree. He plays looking like he is going through the motions far too often now. Certainly no confidence and certainly not the player most of us thought he would be.
    Our esteemed manager doesn’t even think he is a decent man marker as he didn’t need him yesterday.

Hopefully a safe trip home for you, keep the powder dry for the replay now, unfortunately my team beaten(again!) today, however, now contemplating heading down now on Tuesday to offer support to the once michty......in present coach I trust.

SF
    How are you managing to wangle a ticket for the match on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How are you managing to wangle a ticket for the match on Tuesday?
    Still contemplating tbh, depends on a couple of things, if I don’t head down I’ll watch the match with the chaps in the club, however, if I do head down getting in will not be an issue.

In our estee......oops, sorry!.....present coach I trust.

SF

Still contemplating tbh, depends on a couple of things, if I don’t head down I’ll watch the match with the chaps in the club, however, if I do head down getting in will not be an issue.

In our estee......oops, sorry!.....present coach I trust.

SF
    You will be doing well to get a stream for the match lad...get yourself down for it.

In our esteemed coach I do not trust.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If he had hit the target it would have likely been a goal
    No, the offside flag was up.

Having seen the highlights , the blatant shove that the T1m defender gave May just as he was heading the ball had a lot to do with him missing.

I wondered why none of the Dons player , and especially May himself, appealed for a penalty , but if the flag was already up for offside , that would explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    No, the offside flag was up.
    OK So Stevie has been forgiven, has he?
    Yes there was a shove from the defender but yes he was off-side,
    That being said he should have still hit the target and he didn't by quite some way with a header from approx 5 yards that's pretty poor by anyone's standard.
    However I blame McWinless for this,
    He is not getting the game time and therefore not very sharp, the training pitch is a different scenario all together.
    I am not saying he is is even a quarter of the player that he was at Saint J and I for one was very happy when we signed him, but he appears to be sh1te which is disappointing, but for McWinless to pick Donkey mar 2 (as in waste of a shirt Wilson) ahead of May for Saturdays game was fkn unbelievable, WTF did that pick do to a player who's down in confidence anyway to see an on-loan fkn muppet be picked ahead of him, and then come on with all of 3 minutes left, that again another masterclass genius piece of football management from our illustrious leader.
    Again, I blame McInnes for the may situation. We had a decent run during the month of December and May was a very significant and instrumental part of that,
    Why an on loan clown like Wilson is picked ahead of is a fkn disgrace.

I'm not saying that May should start every game as he is clealry not the player we thought we were signing, but he offers a helluva lot more to the cause than Wilson ever has or ever will

On to the 1/4 final replay against the scum and I predict May will step and convert the winning penalty .......

SF

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast