+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pigs Roll Call, Vehicle To Have a Go at Eachother And Other Game Related Sh@t

Well 0-0 draw that was a surprise

Definitely no live pictures from RedTV for the replay against the huns

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Well 0-0 draw that was a surprise
    It is...I thought they were skelping Hamilton at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We contained Celtic but offered next to nothing going forward. Our passing let us down far too much on the break.
    Good summary. Better in the second half. On the extremely rare occasions we did get near their box we did pose some threat - May should have at least got that header on target.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Definitely no live pictures from RedTV for the replay against the huns
    So it seems - although every time the commentators mentioned it they added "as things stand" for some reason.

After a dismal first half showing we at least put up a bit of a fight in the second half and even had chances to win it. McLennan as much as I think he is an exciting prospect showed why is far from the finished article making very poor decisions and scared sh1tless to have a shot. Stewart has no such excuses. Shinnie also was a bit quiet today and making more bad passes than usual. All in all though a lot better than usual at that dump and surely a boost for Tuesday. All depends if DM gets the tactics right.

Is that the first time we’ve drawn with Celtic under McInnes?

Good result.
    First team to take points off the Dhims at the piggery.
    First team to stop them scoring at home since we did it last game of last season.

Only worry is we’ll have no strikers for the b@stard Garden.
    Wilson injured & Cosgrove suspended.
    (I’m not counting that waste of a shirt Stevie May)

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    After a dismal first half showing we at least put up a bit of a fight in the second half and even had chances to win it. McLennan as much as I think he is an exciting prospect showed why is far from the finished article making very poor decisions and scared sh1tless to have a shot. Stewart has no such excuses. Shinnie also was a bit quiet today and making more bad passes than usual. All in all though a lot better than usual at that dump and surely a boost for Tuesday. All depends if DM gets the tactics right.
    “Shinnie made more bad passes than normal”...
    F**k me, that is an achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    For goodness sake - header 6 yards out and he puts it about 6 yards wide.
    Listening to Bill & Ben in the gantry you'd either think it wasn't much of a chance, or else it was just a whisker away...call it like it is guys ffs...that was hopeless.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast