+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Pigs Roll Call, Vehicle To Have a Go at Eachother And Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    we are all Aberdeen here, no time for kiddie oans that pop up sporadically when it suits their agenda........pricks!!
    Oh ffs will you give it a break and wind yir neck in min
    Calling fellow sheep pr1cks is not on at all.
    we all want to win, and some get a bit more emotional than others when that does not happen and when its clear the reason why it does not happen may be down our illustrious leader or maybe one individual player having a howler and costing us the game. (thats football fans for ya min)
    But referring to fellow supporters who post on here as pr1cks is not on (IMO) but hey ho each to their own.

I hope and pray for a win every single game we play, if we win I'm delighted if we lose I'm gutted, if we lose because of the manager and fkn up tactics or an individual player or a two then I'm fkn ragin.
    I'm not a happy clapper,I'm not a pant p1sher, I'm an aberdeen supporter who wants to win every single fkn game and every single fkn trophy

COYR
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 12-03-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Who would you play behind / alongside Stewart? what would be your formation?

I said on another thread, I'd go with: -

...............Lewis
    Ball McKenna Considine Lowe
    .......Shinnie Ferguson
    McLennan Stewart GMS
    .............McGinn
    Not really sure TBH but that line up looks decent with perhaps just straight swap around between McGinn and Stewart.

SF

Lewis
    Ball McKenna Considine Lowe
    Ferguson Campbell
    Shinnie
    McGinn GMS
    Stewart

Apologies - can’t figure out how to indent the line-up as still half asleep. Impressed with Campbell’s performance on Saturday and reckon we could do with three in the engine room tonight. Shinnie with an extra licence to surge forward as in recent games.

The front three can shuffle about until Freddie gets sent off, then Lowe pushes up, GMS to other wing, McGinn/Stewart interchange whilst still with a holding three.

Once 4-0 up, get Stevie on for Dean to get back on the goal trail.

Any confirmation of referee appointment for the game - can’t see any notification of it. Maybe a wee Gollum surprise?
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 12-03-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh ffs will you give it a break and wind yir neck in min
    Calling fellow sheep pr1cks is not on at all.
    we all want to win, and some get a bit more emotional than others when that does not happen and when its clear the reason why it does not happen may be down our illustrious leader or maybe one individual player having a howler and costing us the game. (thats football fans for ya min)
    But referring to fellow supporters who post on here as pr1cks is not on (IMO) but hey ho each to their own.

I hope and pray for a win every single game we play, if we win I'm delighted if we lose I'm gutted, if we lose because of the manager and fkn up tactics or an individual player or a two then I'm fkn ragin.
    I'm not a happy clapper,I'm not a pant p1sher, I'm an aberdeen supporter who wants to win every single fkn game and every single fkn trophy

COYR
    As per......illustrious leader v McWinless....what nom de plume will you use tomorrow?
    Sarcasm v attempt at banter!
    Of course I want us to win, f ucking desperate for us to win a cup on a personal level......anyway, on a daily basis there will be usual suspects on this forum bleating about how sh1te our present management team are......Zzzzz

SF

As per......illustrious leader v McWinless....what nom de plume will you use tomorrow?
    Sarcasm v attempt at banter!
    Of course I want us to win, f ucking desperate for us to win a cup on a personal level......anyway, on a daily basis there will be usual suspects on this forum bleating about how sh1te our present management team are......Zzzzz

SF
    I don’t think I have criticised Tony Docherty, Paul Sheerin or Barry Robson...the doc especially is part of our management team. I don’t mind these three at all but The Anchor Man is a different kettle of fish. The other three should just set about him and send him packing as he will ultimately cost them their jobs with his sh!tebag tactics.
    Gordon Marshall...nearly forgot about him. He is a big dour chap, he can go play golf with yourself. He looks like a golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t think I have criticised Tony Docherty, Paul Sheerin or Barry Robson...the doc especially is part of our management team. I don’t mind these three at all but The Anchor Man is a different kettle of fish. The other three should just set about him and send him packing as he will ultimately cost them their jobs with his sh!tebag tactics.
    Gordon Marshall...nearly forgot about him. He is a big dour chap, he can go play golf with yourself. He looks like a golfer.
    Very sensible post....the assistant coaches batter the coach and the goalkeeping coach gets to lose penfolds with me......win/win......meanwhile in the real world the management team are preparing the once michty for a pivotal match v Sevco.

SF

Very sensible post....the assistant coaches batter the coach and the goalkeeping coach gets to lose penfolds with me......win/win......meanwhile in the real world the management team are preparing the once michty for a pivotal match v Sevco.

SF

If all doesn’t go well tonight it would have been a reasonable excuse for ill preparation of the match. The Anchor Man would have a different excuse from his normal defensive approach excuse. My money is on Gordon Marshall skelping you at the golf.

If all doesn’t go well tonight it would have been a reasonable excuse for ill preparation of the match. The Anchor Man would have a different excuse from his normal defensive approach excuse. My money is on Gordon Marshall skelping you at the golf.
    No probs bud, I’ll have a monkey on that, unfortunately I cannot now attend tonight, fielded a few calls from chaps that are going.....lucky bar stewards.......if we win.......I’ve scope to take my dad to see a trophy......if we don’t, the both of us will still show the same respect tomorrow for the once michty that I was lucky enough to be introduced to by my dad.

What track does Gordon play out of?

SF

No probs bud, I’ll have a monkey on that, unfortunately I cannot now attend tonight, fielded a few calls from chaps that are going.....lucky bar stewards.......if we win.......I’ve scope to take my dad to see a trophy......if we don’t, the both of us will still show the same respect tomorrow for the once michty that I was lucky enough to be introduced to by my dad.

What track does Gordon play out of?

SF
    Can I change my mind about Gordon Marshall beating you at golf?....heard a rumour that his golf is as good as his goalkeeping.

My money is on you now Jackie, us posters should stick together (the glue pun was not intended)

Hopefully whatever team he (Dodgy Del) picks will be attacking frequently and not getting penned in for the majority of the match. I fully expect a top heavy defensive team but if we get a winning result I will be happy whatever team/formation we put out.
    Sounds like we are

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Not really sure TBH but that line up looks decent with perhaps just straight swap around between McGinn and Stewart.

SF
    I had a feeling about McGinn for tonight.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617