+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 17 Million F*ck Offs - A Song About Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    lol, loser.
    Sorry, Joe, but once again the intellectual complexity of your response has left me wallowing in all this leaver poo but at least I'll enjoy Owen Jones giving it ten bells on Question Time tonight. Pity he's not up against Brillo.
    TTR - my 68/32 position has been eroded somewhat by the absolute balls up this lot have made of Brexit. It's now 1/99.
    Last edited by sidders; 07-03-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Sorry, Joe, but once again the intellectual complexity of your response has left me wallowing in all this leaver poo but at least I'll enjoy Owen Jones giving it ten bells on Question Time tonight. Pity he's not up against Brillo.
    TTR - my 68/32 position has been eroded somewhat by the absolute balls up this lot have made of Brexit. It's now 1/99.
    How can anyone enjoy that dick Owen Jones???

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    His boyfriend?

Question Time is just a Circle-Jerk for Remoaners? I can imagine it's a panel of nodding dogs saying 'yes, yes, like Churchill the dog.
    Circle Jerk and Remoaners - two perfect reasons to have Flouncy Jones sitting on the panel.

Owen is fat boys less annoying younger brother.

Wonder if a song could be written about Hardy? Anyone heard Rambling Sid Rumpo's version? Also very funny

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You still watch Question Time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    You still watch Question Time!!!!
    Owen Jones showed exactly what he is last night.
    A slimy little weasel, with a one one track rhetoric, of that everything is the Tories fault.
    For a journalist (of the self appointed neutral paper), you can never trust anything he writes, due to lies and opinions.

Brexit- all the Tories fault. Ignores the 17.4 million leave voters. It's a Tory plot. Corbyn of course has no blame for the mish mash going on in parliament, with his on/off the fence comments. Or his partys attempts to de rail it from within, around him.
    Knife crime- all the Tories fault. Police cuts and ethnic persecution. Totally ignored the excellent comment from the audience that all this starts at home with bad parenting. Also soft/liberal attitudes of child freedom of choice and non discipline.
    Immigration- That's the Tories fault as well. Labour doesn't seem to have opened the flood gates that allow rash decisions to try and close it. With such things as Windrush. Anything before Corbyn, never happened.
    Racism- I'm afraid the Tories are racist to the core. Owen turned the Labour Semitic comments around several times, whilst putting his fingers in his ears, going la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaar.
    Both him and his Labour wind bag (Beckett) were boo'd loundly several times and simply did not want to listen to an audiences opinion.

If that's a journalist, who was simply a Labour version of Goebbels. Then he should be booted out of that paper and move to Corbyns propaganda wing. It would suit him better.

Total nob head

Thought I might post on this thread but reading through, my god, what a load of poison.
    There's some seriously bitter and twisted EDL losers with more bile than brains on this site.

When we wake up on March 30th, will we be in the European Union?
    By now, EVERYONE knows we will be. Brexit has failed.

[QUOTE=the_anticlough;39165800]Thought I might post on this thread but.........

You have!
    Last edited by navypie; 08-03-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast