+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks contract extended

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will Vaulks contract extended

About time but why isn’t there an extra contract ?

Disappointed
    Last edited by millertop; 06-03-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    About time but why isn’t there an extra contract ?

Disappointed
    MT, it's quite simple really. One will have been offered but Vaulks will have turned it down as his choice lies elsewhere.

Rangers want him he knows that and refused a move there because, while ever he's playing in the English Championship his profile his raised higher and seen more, be it on TV or spoke of in the media which puts him in a bigger window. The Rangers offer will still be there at the end of the season. If we go down watch what happens.

If he did move to Rangers, at what would be 2nd division football, won't enhance him as much but the money would suit him.

Vaulks will almost certainly leave in the summer, 100% if we go down and I would have no problem with that. The lad deserves his chance with a bigger club and as long as we get a fair transfer fee he will leave with my blessing. I doubt very much Rangers can afford what we are looking for but the fact that he is well in the running for the PFA team of the year with a team that is 50/50 for relegation tells me that Championship clubs with deep pockets will be queuing up for him. This extra year option gives us a stronger negotiating position.

A crafty move the the Lane even if we stay up? He wouldn't dare, would he? Then again if Sheff Utd get promoted you couldn't blame him for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A crafty move the the Lane even if we stay up? He wouldn't dare, would he? Then again if Sheff Utd get promoted you couldn't blame him for that!
    I know us BLADES have been linked wi Vaulkes in't last 2 windows and i think he's a good player at this level but if we do manage to go up i really dunt see Vaulkes as a prem player.I do think he's one of your main threats to us on satdi tho,cos he's got a very good long throw and he's scored one or two crackin goals from long range.Are ya goin to BDBL Brin? I still find it hard to believe a early ko is needed in games between our clubs.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I know us BLADES have been linked wi Vaulkes in't last 2 windows and i think he's a good player at this level but if we do manage to go up i really dunt see Vaulkes as a prem player.I do think he's one of your main threats to us on satdi tho,cos he's got a very good long throw and he's scored one or two crackin goals from long range.Are ya goin to BDBL Brin? I still find it hard to believe a early ko is needed in games between our clubs.UTCB
    Hi Rod, Yes I'll be there irrespective of the rip off ticket price!

Get your point on Vaulks as I've already addressed this on another post. IF you don't get promoted, I still feel you may put a bid in for him.

As for the kick off I too think it's a joke considering our two clubs. Been to several games at the Lane and yet to see any trouble with either set of fans. Good luck with your run in for promotion but not on Saturday

Meeting a few blades on Saturday at 11 for a drink.
    Never had bother with them stupid kick off time.

Hi Rod, Yes I'll be there irrespective of the rip off ticket price!

Get your point on Vaulks as I've already addressed this on another post. IF you don't get promoted, I still feel you may put a bid in for him.

As for the kick off I too think it's a joke considering our two clubs. Been to several games at the Lane and yet to see any trouble with either set of fans. Good luck with your run in for promotion but not on Saturday
    I agree tickets are too expensive mi owd,when we played at Rovrum i was charged £15 cos i'm an owd git,owd gits are bein charged £27 on satdi,perhaps some Millers that moan abart the lack of money paid out by the Millers should realise the difference in ticket prices.I've never seen any trouble at BDBL between our fans,there was a couple of incidents at Millmoor years ago but as far as local clubs i'd say the vast majority dunt have a problem wi our 2 clubs.Obvs both sets of fans want a win satdi tho.I see earlier up this thread owd Flourbasher fancies pullin our Keepers pants darn,worever floats his boat eh? UTCB

Why not?

Us staying up or not Sheff U would be a good club for him. No house move and he could continue the local charity work he does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast