+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Vaulks contract extended

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Meeting a few blades on Saturday at 11 for a drink.
    Never had bother with them stupid kick off time.
    You think 12:15pm is early? You should try 4:15am like it is for me and CTMilller. They could have waited a day, at least then it would have been 5:15am as our clocks go forward on Saturday

😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A crafty move the the Lane even if we stay up? He wouldn't dare, would he? Then again if Sheff Utd get promoted you couldn't blame him for that!
    Why not?

Us staying up or not Sheff U would be a good club for him. No house move and he could continue the local charity work he does.

He appears in a championship team of the week after virtually every game thereby enhancing his value and even more so if he becomes an international.
    Imagine if he scored in a qualifier and did the backflip on TV.

He won't go to SUFC because they can't afford his transfer fee. Way out of their league

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Hi Rod, Yes I'll be there irrespective of the rip off ticket price!

Get your point on Vaulks as I've already addressed this on another post. IF you don't get promoted, I still feel you may put a bid in for him.

As for the kick off I too think it's a joke considering our two clubs. Been to several games at the Lane and yet to see any trouble with either set of fans. Good luck with your run in for promotion but not on Saturday
    I agree tickets are too expensive mi owd,when we played at Rovrum i was charged £15 cos i'm an owd git,owd gits are bein charged £27 on satdi,perhaps some Millers that moan abart the lack of money paid out by the Millers should realise the difference in ticket prices.I've never seen any trouble at BDBL between our fans,there was a couple of incidents at Millmoor years ago but as far as local clubs i'd say the vast majority dunt have a problem wi our 2 clubs.Obvs both sets of fans want a win satdi tho.I see earlier up this thread owd Flourbasher fancies pullin our Keepers pants darn,worever floats his boat eh? UTCB

The thread isn't about me Rodders
    There's a feud being going on with your keeper and one of our players for quite a few games

The birds and bees

The facts of life

Rotherham sometimes find decent players but have to sell them.

Vaulks will go, Ajayi will go, facts of life.

Hopefully now though (unlike others in the past) the club will make some money from the deals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123