+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks contract extended

Great news, Vaulks deserves this

Good move by the Millers,now let's tie other out of contract players down.It makes economic sense to protect your assets.

Potentially we could be looking at losing Will, Semi and Richie Towell at the end of the season, I can't see us affording Towell's wages, and the other two are likely to leave, we need to get a decent wedge for em both.
    We have a promising prospect in Wiles, Crooks looks a player, and dependant on which division we're in we'd need to invest In a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Potentially we could be looking at losing Will, Semi and Richie Towell at the end of the season, I can't see us affording Towell's wages, and the other two are likely to leave, we need to get a decent wedge for em both.
    We have a promising prospect in Wiles, Crooks looks a player, and dependant on which division we're in we'd need to invest In a couple more.

Now then fella. Yes we may well lose the likes of Vaulks and Semi so plans need to be in place in readiness for a big pay out on both.
    As for Towell, he ain't our player and at the end of this season and he's out of contract. The current 15k a week he's on at Brighton will not be matched by anyone as I don't reckon he's worth that kind of wage. For me his game has reduced since first arriving.

With him being out of contract, he will be looking to secure one asap so, if we offer him 5-6k that's all he'll get. Beggars can't be choosers when they are out of contract and recalling what he previously said about his Partner and child now settled in the area, I feel he may well be looking to sign for us perm in the close season but at our set wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Now then fella. Yes we may well lose the likes of Vaulks and Semi so plans need to be in place in readiness for a big pay out on both.
    As for Towell, he ain't our player and at the end of this season and he's out of contract. The current 15k a week he's on at Brighton will not be matched by anyone as I don't reckon he's worth that kind of wage. For me his game has reduced since first arriving.

With him being out of contract, he will be looking to secure one asap so, if we offer him 5-6k that's all he'll get. Beggars can't be choosers when they are out of contract and recalling what he previously said about his Partner and child now settled in the area, I feel he may well be looking to sign for us perm in the close season but at our set wage.
    The plans are already underway mate with us bringing Crooks in, you may be right about Towell, I'd love him to sign to be honest, if he did, another defensive midfielder to cover, or, if we do go down, Potter can do that job in L1, fitness dependant obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A crafty move the the Lane even if we stay up? He wouldn't dare, would he? Then again if Sheff Utd get promoted you couldn't blame him for that!
    I know us BLADES have been linked wi Vaulkes in't last 2 windows and i think he's a good player at this level but if we do manage to go up i really dunt see Vaulkes as a prem player.I do think he's one of your main threats to us on satdi tho,cos he's got a very good long throw and he's scored one or two crackin goals from long range.Are ya goin to BDBL Brin? I still find it hard to believe a early ko is needed in games between our clubs.UTCB

Henderson's shorts to be pulled down at RUFC's first corner

Sell him as soon as.

If someone wants to pay millions for a mediocre player then let them.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I know us BLADES have been linked wi Vaulkes in't last 2 windows and i think he's a good player at this level but if we do manage to go up i really dunt see Vaulkes as a prem player.I do think he's one of your main threats to us on satdi tho,cos he's got a very good long throw and he's scored one or two crackin goals from long range.Are ya goin to BDBL Brin? I still find it hard to believe a early ko is needed in games between our clubs.UTCB
    Hi Rod, Yes I'll be there irrespective of the rip off ticket price!

Get your point on Vaulks as I've already addressed this on another post. IF you don't get promoted, I still feel you may put a bid in for him.

As for the kick off I too think it's a joke considering our two clubs. Been to several games at the Lane and yet to see any trouble with either set of fans. Good luck with your run in for promotion but not on Saturday

Meeting a few blades on Saturday at 11 for a drink.
    Never had bother with them stupid kick off time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast