+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Tories"Institutionally Islamophobic" Claims former Conservative Party Chairperson

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Whataboutery! Kerr! KEERRR!!!
    I've clearly upset you by calling you out for it the other day. I'm very sorry about that, which is why I made no comment about you doing it on the Labour Politicians thread today.

I would say that you need to give some thought to the way you are behaving on here. At the end of the day, it is a football site with OT threads being tolerated within reason. You seem to have given up on reason.

So it’s Baroness Warsi that brought forward these allegations?

Quite ironic really when back in 2009 she was pelted with eggs by a group of Muslims whilst doing a walkabout in Luton.

She’s had a chip on her shoulder since she was removed as Chairman of the Conservative Party.
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 06-03-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I've clearly upset you by calling you out for it the other day. I'm very sorry about that, which is why I made no comment about you doing it on the Labour Politicians thread today.

I would say that you need to give some thought to the way you are behaving on here. At the end of the day, it is a football site with OT threads being tolerated within reason. You seem to have given up on reason.

Care to comment on the topic Kerr? You were quite happy to comment on the anti-semitism thread... Why not this one?

The way I'm be behaving? I've only ever posted 2 O/T posts in my life! There have been 2 from others in the last 2 days! Is that OK as they are speaking for your views? Don't you believe in academic balance?

Happy to not post more if the barrage of anti-left thing stops on here. Ok for occasional current affairs thread to be discussed, but one a day, all from the same stance? Nah, not having that.

So, if it persists, there will be balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So it’s Baroness Warsi that brought forward these allegations?

Quite ironic really when back in 2009 she was pelted with eggs by a group of Muslims whilst doing a walkabout in Luton.

She’s had a chip on her shoulder since she was removed as Chairman of the Conservative Party.
    And several members of the Labour PLP, having constantly tried by fair and foul means to depose Corbyn, don't?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Care to comment on the topic Kerr? You were quite happy to comment on the anti-semitism thread... Why not this one?

The way I'm be behaving? I've only ever posted 2 O/T posts in my life! There have been 2 from others in the last 2 days! Is that OK as they are speaking for your views? Don't you believe in academic balance?

Happy to not post more if the barrage of anti-left thing stops on here. Ok for occasional current affairs thread to be discussed, but one a day, all from the same stance? Nah, not having that.

So, if it persists, there will be balance.

You really can't believe this liar can you rp
    Seldom posts on football matters & has the nerve to highlight the forum being essentially for football matters with O/T threads being tolerated
    Couldn't keep his word & keep off the Tykes mad forum despite his promise to never post again as part of a deal
    Never trust a liar rp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12