+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Which other supporters? You have also posted a lot of things which you can't substantiate including the claim that FPS agreed to all the 'protections', your only evidence being another dfcss'err speculating about it on the DBF. Both you and deeranged got incredibly angry when non-dfcss members gave their opinions originally, time for you both to calm down and respect the opinions of others rather than continue your angry behaviour this afternoon.
    The protections were agreed upon in the heads of terms document drawn up to enable at time of the takeover. That was agreed between FPS and DFC, effectively DFCSS at that time (just as DFC is now effectively FPS). It was a key document that was enshrined into the DFC AoA and i think de-risked the takeover for a lot of fans.

I had a lot of criticism for DFCSS at the time and how they managed the takeover but they were diligent in securing the entrenched rights for the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I don't tell lies and Islay will tell you he doesn't either, we both speak what we know to be fact but others choose to tell lies and to fabricate untruths, it's frustrating in the extreme.
    If you know for a fact that FPS lied over the A-shares then provide your evidence. If you know for a fact that the FCA regulate DFCSS, provide your evidence. You completely resent non-ubers talking about these shares so why are you now saying otherwise? Unless it's just me you want stopped, hence the whinge to the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    The protections were agreed upon in the heads of terms document drawn up to enable at time of the takeover. That was agreed between FPS and DFC, effectively DFCSS at that time (just as DFC is now effectively FPS). It was a key document that was enshrined into the DFC AoA and i think de-risked the takeover for a lot of fans.

I had a lot of criticism for DFCSS at the time and how they managed the takeover but they were diligent in securing the entrenched rights for the fans
    Thanks for that. I wasnt aware of it even though I was a member of DFCSS at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post

It's entrenched rights for dfcss members is it not?

Although I appreciate most are fans, the fans really have no say.

Entrenched rights are for the society only, that is correct. Not sure how, but that is the case. Maybe keeping 2 blazers available was the main thing

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Entrenched rights go with ownership of the A Ordinary shares, currently DFCSS which holds the shares for the protection of the club and therefore all Dundee FC fans.

All fans can have a say for £5 per year if they so wish, if they don't then that's fair enough but the option's there.

Doesn't tell lies, just skips around the edges.

If you know for a fact that FPS lied over the A-shares then provide your evidence. If you know for a fact that the FCA regulate DFCSS, provide your evidence. You completely resent non-ubers talking about these shares so why are you now saying otherwise? Unless it's just me you want stopped, hence the whinge to the mods?
    tainted the people who know for sure are the 2 groups directors,especially and more impotantly on the 1st statement,id normally email J Nelms but not much point as he doesna reply to me,drop him an email ,if you dont have it then il give you his email

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Yes entrenched rights are given to the owners of the AShares, and at present they are owned by DFCSS. The purpose of the entrenched rights were designed to provide some protection against a majority shareholder trying to move the club from Dens, change the club colours or change the name, among others. I would have thought that all fans would agree that these were sensible and understand that someone, at present DFCSS, should be able to defend these traditions. The reality is that they may not work, but they were an important part of the negotiations between the then owners of the ordinary shares and FPS.

You told me I wasn't entitled to post on these shares topics because I'm not a member of DFCSS, is that correct? You also called me a dab so pot, kettle
    Hi Taintedice.
    I suggest that you read post Number 107 where I stated ‘For all I know you could be Dab’. That is somewhat different from calling you a Dab.
    In my opinion it is a pity that the forums have Usernames. It would be a lot better if people had to use their own name as happens on Facebook then posters would know exactly who was posting rather than ‘hiding behind’ a Username.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)