+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Would you pay £2 million for DFCSS right now

j 2million quid is dfc shares not dfcss ones

I know, and I still ask the question, would you buy DFC for £2 million tomorrow, no ground and losing 1/2 million a year

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The authorised share capital of Dundee Football Club Limited is 200 Million shares at 1p each equals £2 Million.
    14 Million shares for £8,000 equates to £114,285.71
    Long time no see after your rant on the DBF what do you think DFCSS should do? Deeranged has given his slanted version of events, what about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm starting to think there's agendas on both sides and the other side of the street.

Question I want answered.....did dfcss offer FPS the a shares or not.....that's the starting point for me?

Someone or both telling porkies
    DFCSS are on record as saying they have no recollection of a meeting where they offered the A shares. Reminds me of Nuremburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    DFCSS are on record as saying they have no recollection of a meeting where they offered the A shares. Reminds me of Nuremburg.
    This is the bit that bugs me.....what's the truth....they either did or they didnae....there's no middle ground.

j,no mate i widna however id find a share of 8k with a mate to get 7million shares each

Deeranged has given his slanted version of events
    Truly incredible. You were never involved, I was, but my opinion is skewed?

I deal in facts and I believe what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. You deal in rumour and speculation and you choose what you wish to believe. Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion - but it's so wrong most of the time that I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Truly incredible. You were never involved, I was, but my opinion is skewed?

I deal in facts and I believe what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. You deal in rumour and speculation and you choose what you wish to believe. Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion - but it's so wrong most of the time that I actually feel a bit sorry for you.
    Up the wrang dreel pal, I'm referring to your post about the current FPS offer, not whatever you're on about

Long time no see after your rant on the DBF what do you think DFCSS should do? Deeranged has given his slanted version of events, what about yourself?
    There is no point trying to have a sensible discussion with you because you say the opposite from everyone else.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)