+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Why?

The truths the truth.

Let sleeping dogs lie if you accept what hmac posted is the truth otherwise it just keeps going.

Why wud you not believe?
    Precisely the point of criticising Islay. Why does he not believe hmac? Why is he going over old ground? Why is he kicking sleeping dogs? I think the case has been made that DFCSS was part of the operation that took DFC out of Admin. They were also part of the arrangement that actually brought FPS into the club and I voted for the outcome that was achieved.

It is absolutely daft to be disputing things that happened years ago. It won't help the club one little bit in their current situation and we need to pull together. I actually think that Taintedice is being supported by much of what hmac is saying, but perhaps I am just not understanding what I am reading on this thread.

If Taintedice is banned, can I ask Shaded, if he would consider lifting the ban, always assuming that this is within Shaded's power.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If DFCSS had not organised the fundraising who was going to do it.
    Lots of people did, including shaded and Dundee Mad again... plus a lot of others

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    It’s not a big deal, I’ll still chat with Douglas in the street if I saw him.

A few years ago he personally went to see a real dfcsser to sort them out and to stick up for me so he has a few credits left here :-)
    Hi Harry,
    I assume that you a speaking about a well known publican whose public house was fairly close to Dens Park.
    I admit that on a ‘holiday’ in Dundee I paid this publican a visit and told him a series of home truths. Fortunately he listened to me and there has never been any more .animosity.
    I am sorry for suggesting that you were ‘asleep on the job’ but after Ian Bodie resigned as Financial Director I am surprised that anyone was prepared to join the board of Dundee Football Club Limited.
    It was rumoured at the time of Admin 2 that Calum Melville had been bankrolling the club to the tune of £150,000 per month.
    Last night I had another read of the Administrators proposal dated 20/12/2010 and the sums due to the players who had been made redundant were frightening. Some were due over £60,000.
    No wonder we went into administration with home crowds between 4,000 and 4,500. It was not sustainable unless someone was bankrolling the club big time.

I’ve not seen a good reason why tainted should be gone.
    Hi hmac.
    He told me to phuck off. There is no need to swear at your fellow posters if you do not agree with their point of view. There are other ways to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Precisely the point of criticising Islay. Why does he not believe hmac? Why is he going over old ground? Why is he kicking sleeping dogs? I think the case has been made that DFCSS was part of the operation that took DFC out of Admin. They were also part of the arrangement that actually brought FPS into the club and I voted for the outcome that was achieved.

It is absolutely daft to be disputing things that happened years ago. It won't help the club one little bit in their current situation and we need to pull together. I actually think that Taintedice is being supported by much of what hmac is saying, but perhaps I am just not understanding what I am reading on this thread.

If Taintedice is banned, can I ask Shaded, if he would consider lifting the ban, always assuming that this is within Shaded's power.
    Ban was temporary.

Shaded is trying to lift.

There isn't too much disagreement in the middle ground with posters on here, I think hmacs post clarify things without point scoring.

I think your understanding ain't far off mine.

If hmac had not stirred up the past there would have been no need for me to post on this topic.
    That's *******s

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Your point is?
    At least Ian Bodie was prepared to resign and not just sit in the boardroom and Directors Box waiting to see how things were going to pan out.
    If I did not agree with the route that a committee was taking I would resign rather than just go along with their decision.

Lots of people did, including shaded and Dundee Mad again... plus a lot of others
    I had never heard of Dundee Mad until about six years ago.

If hmac had not stirred up the past there would have been no need for me to post on this topic.
    Your first post on this topic was post 8, hmac did not get involved till later.

At least Ian Bodie was prepared to resign and not just sit in the boardroom and Directors Box waiting to see how things were going to pan out.
    If I did not agree with the route that a committee was taking I would resign rather than just go along with their decision.
    What decision?

If everyone took that line nobody would be there to fight for survival.

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)