+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

DFCSS will never release a statement saying they support a stadium move, naive of you to think so. Also, DFCSS rejected both proposals, FPS will now proceed without anything positive from DFCSS, and we can all worry about the stadium move in several years time. Genuinely struggling to understand how anyone thinks DFCSS will ever cooperate with FPS given the animosity. DFCSS have one last hand to play for a payday, that's the stadium. All there in black and white.

In my opinion they have said exactly that. Of course FPS will do what they need to do to achieve the tax benefits that will flow from putting their shareholding up to just over 75%. They always had the ability to do that regardless of any stance taken by DFCSS.

'In Principal' means something, and it's not what you think. The 75% shareholding means nothing till the stadium project is up and running, shame its taken over 2 years for Dfcss to finally confirm they are a hostile entity, no surprise to anyone who knows what's actually going on. No offence meant to you or islay, dfcss never tell the truth so why would you know any better.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    'In Principal' means something, and it's not what you think. The 75% shareholding means nothing till the stadium project is up and running, shame its taken over 2 years for Dfcss to finally confirm they are a hostile entity, no surprise to anyone who knows what's actually going on. No offence meant to you or islay, dfcss never tell the truth so why would you know any better.
    Hi Taintedice, that's totally the opposite view from my understanding of my experience of being involved with DFCSS. Admittedly I am a member of DFCSS, have attended the original meeting that voted FOR FPS involvement and attended several AGMs under different board compositions. Can I ask where you get this 2year period where DFCSS have been a hostile entity? How do you know what's going on? Your knowledge is almost the exact opposite of my understanding of the situation? I am not trying to be rude, you obviously have very strong views and I'd like to know what you are basing these views on.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I'd like to know what you are basing these views on.
    Opinion and false rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Hi Deeranged,
    I have come to the sad conclusion that Taintedice suffers from dyslexia (word blindness).

Not alone doing that on here

I think he has been very consistent in his views and just wonder what he has to make him such a persistent and vocal critic. You state "opinion and false rumours" but there may be a smoking gun and I'd like to learn where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi Deeranged,
    I have come to the sad conclusion that Taintedice suffers from dyslexia (word blindness).
    He most certainly does not suffer from dyslexia, he disagrees with posts I have been making and I was hoping to find out what it is that keeps him on this different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Not alone doing that on here
    True Hmac, guilty of it myself sometimes.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)