+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I had never heard of Dundee Mad until about six years ago.
    Twice Dundee Mad arranged a lot of funding, back in admin 1 I handed over our money to a very young Kevin Mcdonald. Shadeds efforts surpassed that

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ban was temporary.

Shaded is trying to lift.

There isn't too much disagreement in the middle ground with posters on here, I think hmacs post clarify things without point scoring.

I think your understanding ain't far off mine.
    iv emailed footymad as they have changed the way you lift a ban as some editors were freeing posters from other boards so they took that power away from mods,will have to wait til footymad lift the ban now,however i have emailed tainted and told him this also

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ban was temporary.

Shaded is trying to lift.

There isn't too much disagreement in the middle ground with posters on here, I think hmacs post clarify things without point scoring.

I [B]think your understanding ain't far off mine.
    [/B

Funny isn't it how people mature as they get older and wiser! You'll soon be asking for age concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    iv emailed footymad as they have changed the way you lift a ban as some editors were freeing posters from other boards so they took that power away from mods,will have to wait til footymad lift the ban now,however i have emailed tainted and told him this also
    The poster was abusive to me and Islay (OK, can maybe understand that part of it), tried to rewrite history by stating I voted against the FPS takeover and that I hate FPS and also made threats of violence toward the current DFCSS board members saying they would meet them but it 'wouldn't be nice'. I think you were right to ban but also believe in freedom of speech so agree you should let the poster back. I will complain again if I receive more abuse, am lied about or if more threats of violence are posted though.

Jist so's ye ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The poster was abusive to me and Islay (OK, can maybe understand that part of it), tried to rewrite history by stating I voted against the FPS takeover and that I hate FPS and also made threats of violence toward the current DFCSS board members saying they would meet them but it 'wouldn't be nice'. I think you were right to ban but also believe in freedom of speech so agree you should let the poster back. I will complain again if I receive more abuse, am lied about or if more threats of violence are posted though.

Jist so's ye ken.
    Measured response Deeranged. Think the core is don't be personally abusive. I read Taintedice's posts and thought that they read as very OTT and quite obviously wrong on occasions. I think that it is really difficult to do banter on a forum. You miss the facial expressions and the tone of voice which play such a part in letting the person that you are chatting to, see you are teasing etc

Hopefully Taintedice will find a way to post his views without adding personal insults. Islay got back, even I got back after being banned on here, so Taintedice should fit in quite well!

it was more the "it would be messy"or similar that can be interpretated in a few different ways,any way he will be back once footymad recall him

best just to draw a line under it imo,people agree he should be back so he will be

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Measured response Deeranged. Think the core is don't be personally abusive. I read Taintedice's posts and thought that they read as very OTT and quite obviously wrong on occasions. I think that it is really difficult to do banter on a forum. You miss the facial expressions and the tone of voice which play such a part in letting the person that you are chatting to, see you are teasing etc

Hopefully Taintedice will find a way to post his views without adding personal insults. Islay got back, even I got back after being banned on here, so Taintedice should fit in quite well!
    To date I have never been banned on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    it was more the "it would be messy"or similar that can be interpretated in a few different ways,any way he will be back once footymad recall him

best just to draw a line under it imo,people agree he should be back so he will be
    Absolutely Shaded.

Deeranged and islay, you are obviously both from a different background to me, where 'telling the teacher' is rewarded, you'll not find many others on here like that. You both realised your dream to have me banned for telling my truth about DFCSS. Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out for you and you are both back-peddling now. The idea of saying neither of you want FPS here is 'personal abuse' is laughable and certainly one of you has already posted on here that you voted against FPS. Deeranged, you quite happily referred to me as 'she' on numerous occasions which I always laugh off. Your constructed lie that I would physically threaten some nomark from DFCSS was also laughable, but it got you a wee win so you should leave it there. I don't recognise either of you as Dundee fans in the true sense, so will now put you both on my ignore list. I suggest you both do the same, unless the aggression you both showed last Friday night can't be channelled elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    [/B

Funny isn't it how people mature as they get older and wiser! You'll soon be asking for age concessions.
    It will be a cauld day in he'll before I ask for a concession......I will continue to use them as and when I see fit though.😎

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)