+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Islay i wouldv imagined H was gagged by confidentiality rules that are abundant within most boardrooms hence why the fans rep is gagged even today.
    way way over the top with H apparently having a good time,il tell you something i dont think you have a clue how much pressure the man was under,the way i saw it there was pressure from all quarters,and H couldna just flick the switch then go home as we can do,id imagine H was doing a 22hrs a day 7 days a week job in the heady days o admin,grabbing 2 hrs kip and more than likely still half switched on
    Hi Shaded.
    If H is gagged by confidentiality rules even today then in my opinion he should not be dragging things up yet again. The either tells us everything or he says nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Islay, what on earth are you trying to achieve here? As an interested watcher, Hmac has reminded us that others played a significant role in getting the club out of Administration. He's explained that the additional funds were the result of donations from supporters who wished to be anonymous. I'm sure you don't dispute these facts.

As for the "Were you asleep on the job.
    Yet again have been quick to stir things up. You are very fortunate that a poster is currently banned from posting on this forum as this banned poster has continually been complaining about the time when the club was run by DFCSS with the directors ‘lording it’ in the boardroom and Directors Box.
    You must also have a good time with the free hospitality in the boardroom and a comfy seat in the Directors Box at Dens.
    I do not want to fall out with as I think that you did a good job as Chief Executive of the club during very difficult times but please stop stirring things up and raking over the past." IMO this section is unworthy of you.

I think that far from opening up old wounds the intervention of Hmac is an extremely helpful reminder of some details that have been either forgotten or just not been known.
    Hi BCram.
    hmac started this latest part of this topic by quoting things that nobody knows whether they are right or wrong.
    It happened over 8 years ago. We cannot turn the clock back. I suggest that we just let ‘sleeping dogs lie’.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi BCram.
    hmac started this latest part of this topic by quoting things that nobody knows whether they are right or wrong.
    It happened over 8 years ago. We cannot turn the clock back. I suggest that we just let ‘sleeping dogs lie’.
    Why?

The truths the truth.

Let sleeping dogs lie if you accept what hmac posted is the truth otherwise it just keeps going.

Why wud you not believe?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Asleep on the job? What 4 months after joining board it’s a mess and I hang around to help fix it with all the crap that went with it for £700 a week. Yeah you’re right.

If you ever saw me while I was at work at dens you’ll know I didn’t even take a beer in hospitality, I drove all the time and I bought my season tickets despite not needing to.

I rarely go over the old stuff but it boils my piss when I see inaccuracies being given as factual history.

I got very very very drunk once, at end of admin season party I threw for the players and their families which GJ and I footed the bill for personally.

Oh and I spent most matches on my feet in the enclosure cos I like to support my team properly
    Hi Harry,
    Thank you for your information.
    I remember reading that Ian Bodie resigned as Financial Director on 14/05/2010 as he was not happy the way things were going at Dens.

Hi Harry,
    I remember reading that Ian Bodie resigned as Financial Director on 14/05/2010 as he was not happy the way things were going at Dens.
    I can see a U turn 😳

Hi Harry,
    Your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    DFCSS paid £150k towards the CVA and as result acquired 33,539,320 ordinary shares.

This is not a secret and availsbke info to anyone bothering to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Correct....I enjoy Islay posts but he shud be big enuf to retract that.
    If hmac had not stirred up the past there would have been no need for me to post on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I never said you did.

But it is a wildly held belief that Dfcss saved DFC....they didn't.

If DFCSS had not organised the fundraising who was going to do it.

If hmac had not stirred up the past there would have been no need for me to post on this topic.
    Stirred up or provided accurate information to counteract myth?

If I was really stirring up you’d know

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)