+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Measured response Deeranged. Think the core is don't be personally abusive. I read Taintedice's posts and thought that they read as very OTT and quite obviously wrong on occasions. I think that it is really difficult to do banter on a forum. You miss the facial expressions and the tone of voice which play such a part in letting the person that you are chatting to, see you are teasing etc

Hopefully Taintedice will find a way to post his views without adding personal insults. Islay got back, even I got back after being banned on here, so Taintedice should fit in quite well!
    Being threatened with lawyers and the polis because you say something on here about a vote 6 years ago, do you think that's maybe OTT? Calling someone 'she', not personal abuse? Birds of a feather flock together so you won't notice what the dfcss'ers are posting. all I'm going to say is if you can see the wrong in islay's posts, you can extend it to others. They are both on my ignore list so no more posts from me reacting to what they post.

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    Deeranged and islay, you are obviously both from a different background to me, where 'telling the teacher' is rewarded, you'll not find many others on here like that. You both realised your dream to have me banned for telling my truth about DFCSS. Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out for you and you are both back-peddling now. The idea of saying neither of you want FPS here is 'personal abuse' is laughable and certainly one of you has already posted on here that you voted against FPS. Deeranged, you quite happily referred to me as 'she' on numerous occasions which I always laugh off. Your constructed lie that I would physically threaten some nomark from DFCSS was also laughable, but it got you a wee win so you should leave it there. I don't recognise either of you as Dundee fans in the true sense, so will now put you both on my ignore list. I suggest you both do the same, unless the aggression you both showed last Friday night can't be channelled elsewhere.
    Good to know you've been posting under at least two names, reduces the number of people actually speaking against the society on here.

I have no idea whether you're male, female, gender non specific or gender fluid, in that situation I would rather hedge my bets and say he / she, just so not to offend anyone you'll understand.

I won't be responding to any more of your antagonistic posts under this or any other name you might be using so goodbye, it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Good to know you've been posting under at least two names, reduces the number of people actually speaking against the society on here.

I have no idea whether you're male, female, gender non specific or gender fluid, in that situation I would rather hedge my bets and say he / she, just so not to offend anyone you'll understand.

I won't be responding to any more of your antagonistic posts under this or any other name you might be using so goodbye, it was fun.
    No such thing as gender non specific or gender fluid.

Male female...end ****ing of.

Sorry cudnt let it pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No such thing as gender non specific or gender fluid.

Male female...end ****ing of.

Sorry cudnt let it pass.
    I know, but you can't assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The poster was abusive to me and Islay (OK, can maybe understand that part of it), tried to rewrite history by stating I voted against the FPS takeover and that I hate FPS and also made threats of violence toward the current DFCSS board members saying they would meet them but it 'wouldn't be nice'. I think you were right to ban but also believe in freedom of speech so agree you should let the poster back. I will complain again if I receive more abuse, am lied about or if more threats of violence are posted though.

Jist so's ye ken.
    Why does saying something won’t be nice mean violence, he might of meant verbal exchanges wouldn’t be nice, at know time was a square go mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why does saying something won’t be nice mean violence, he might of meant verbal exchanges wouldn’t be nice, at know time was a square go mentioned
    Last time I had a peh at Dens that wasnae very nice I was violently sick.....so there is some cooperation between not nice and violent....but I take your point.

Colleration....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Colleration....lol
    correlation?

A conversation with a dfcss'er on here, or in person, can never be nice, just need to look at deeranged's last post aimed at me, absolutely bizarre, noone is allowed to talk against dfcss??? Oyf, knew he wouldn't take my ignore list comment well but well ott, gender fluid wtf
    Last edited by Taintedice; 20-03-2019 at 08:13 PM.

All about the situation in which the words were used and thereby the implication.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)