+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That was years ago only use the one name now. Well remembered though.
    🤣

Are you saying there's been an episode of transmogrification on here involving a dfcss'er who is accusing other posters of using multiple ids when there is no evidence to back this up? Ooohhh

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Yes, if what you posted is true. Don't understand the "she" references so can't comment. Will try to be fair but it isn't my job to try to moderate discussions among posters. This thread was going along very interestingly with hmac and Islay providing information about the role played by DFCSS. Don't subscribe to the view DFCSS good, FPS bad, nor do I think DFCSS bad, FPS good. I'm really worried that factions within any type of organisation often cause serious problems for the organisation. I think you can trust FPS to do what's best for FPS. I don't think DFCSS knows what's best for either itself or how it could help to bring everyone together. That's why different points of view are helpful IMO.
    I posted earlier referring to 'my truth' which is based on my knowledge and experience of events. I'm not here making things up for the sake of it. DFCSS are an organisation based on spin and untruths, the supporters of this organisation have no choice other than to follow that, I suppose. These are not facts, just how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    Deeranged and islay, you are obviously both from a different background to me, where 'telling the teacher' is rewarded, you'll not find many others on here like that. You both realised your dream to have me banned for telling my truth about DFCSS. Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out for you and you are both back-peddling now. The idea of saying neither of you want FPS here is 'personal abuse' is laughable and certainly one of you has already posted on here that you voted against FPS. Deeranged, you quite happily referred to me as 'she' on numerous occasions which I always laugh off. Your constructed lie that I would physically threaten some nomark from DFCSS was also laughable, but it got you a wee win so you should leave it there. I don't recognise either of you as Dundee fans in the true sense, so will now put you both on my ignore list. I suggest you both do the same, unless the aggression you both showed last Friday night can't be channelled elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Are you saying there's been an episode of transmogrification on here involving a dfcss'er who is accusing other posters of using multiple ids when there is no evidence to back this up? Ooohhh
    Absolutely no evidence right enough

'You both realised your dream to have me banned for telling my truth about DFCSS'. (DEE1887 talking about Taintedice's ban)

Transmogrifcation!!!...nae trans anything over here....think that's Pravda.😁.....or Dr who

Gender fluid?

Gender fluid?
    😃

The guid doctor transmogrified into a woman right enuf....but the ratings have fell thru the flair so she will probably transmogrify back.

I posted earlier referring to 'my truth' which is based on my knowledge and experience of events. I'm not here making things up for the sake of it. DFCSS are an organisation based on spin and untruths, the supporters of this organisation have no choice other than to follow that, I suppose. These are not facts, just how I see it.
    Fair enough. As I see it DFCSS and FPS need ideas so that they can work together for the good of DFC. I don't think that the demise of either organisation is good idea, but I confess that I have not been able to come up with anything that I think will work. Perhaps if FPS make a rights issue all the current shareholders might want to buy more shares. Was toying with the idea that linking share sales to tickets for games might be a better sales pitch than trying to sell ST's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Right thing for Dave to do would be to resign IMO.

For the record, and I've never confirmed this before to anyone, Dave coming back on the board was a significant contributory cause of my resignation.
    Completely agree. Nothing against him as a person but he shouldn’t be on their now.

We had to remove him from his position as director when I was on, which was a good stance from Peter who was chairman at the time. Yet the rules allow him to just stand again - should have been prevented

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    Completely agree. Nothing against him as a person but he shouldn’t be on their now.

We had to remove him from his position as director when I was on, which was a good stance from Peter who was chairman at the time. Yet the rules allow him to just stand again - should have been prevented
    Can i ask why he had to be removed R?

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)