+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Sorry what I meant was is there not another shareholder or shareholders FPS can purchase shares off?

Or is it only dfcss that has the amount needed?
    plenty of different people mate for example steve martin and the forfar roof truss have 13million shares between them and plenty others with high tens of thousands of shares,but once again FPS wont get away offering the same amount per share to these guys as they did with the SS

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    plenty of different people mate for example steve martin and the forfar roof truss have 13million shares between them and plenty others with high tens of thousands of shares,but once again FPS wont get away offering the same amount per share to these guys as they did with the SS
    they paid market value for their shares plus they are 'friendly'. But by all means let's let Dave Forbes be the chairman again and run up losses of 800k which his wee paper shop can easily cover. The DFC way.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 08-03-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    they paid market value for their shares plus they are 'friendly'. But by all means let's let Dave Forbes be the chairman again and run up losses of 800k which his wee paper shop can easily cover. The DFC way.
    STEPPING AWAY FROM THE SS MATE apols for caps,if i had paid 1p a share like many many others and then 14million were purchased by fps for a fraction of that then i wouldn be to happy,if they want the shares then let them pay the going rate,DF is the only person remaining from the take over days,infact i think he left then returned on-opposed,pretty sure Norrie Price who wrote they wore the dark blue is also now a director and add ian baird now the secretary into the mix then the ss are 95% reformed since the gardyne theatre days
    Last edited by shaded; 08-03-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Ian Baird is hostile to FPS, Norrie Price is a great Dundee fan etc but DFCSS currently exist to stop FPS in their tracks so they can take control and Dave Forbes gets to be chairman again. You should be careful what you wish for, DFC would have died if Rangers hadn't died, cold hard reality.

think you got the ian part the wrong way around,ian wasnt even a part of the ss when the take over was on the go,so really cant see why he would be the hostile one,dont think there is any danger of DF ever being in the chair again tbh,see this is whats wrong with the club at the moment all parties the dsa/ss and the club and all people who have a bob or 2 to spare should be welcomed around the table with a clean slate to start with,then and only then have we as a club got a chance to progress,think everyone could learn a few lessons if that was the case,Nelms prob shouldv explored that avenue many years ago,for example we had a group of guys who were battle hardened fund raisers etc who have now wandered back into the shadows,a missed opportunity on the clubs part
    Last edited by shaded; 08-03-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Ian Baird was part of the business trust who wanted to take control for themselves, him and Dave Forbes set the DFCSS agenda. Honestly, there's is little debate here, Dave Forbes and his paper shop or FPS and their multi-million pound operation which will dry up if Forbes is allowed to continue on his path to blazer-dom

Hi Shaded.
    I am giving up trying to explain to Taintedice everything which is also freely available to read on the Companies Hiuse website regarding how the society received the ordinary shares in Dundee Football Club Limited and when the A shares were awarded to the ss.
    Sadly Taintedice will not listen to reason. It is his way or no way even if he is wrong. Taintedice is famous as several Dundee supporters have asked me if I know who he is. I replied that I have no idea. He could be a Dab for all I know.
    One thing is certain if Taintedice keeps refusing to accept other posters point of view then he will be the only person posting on this forum apart from yourself.

Islay, you hate FPS because you're a quirky little fellow who hates 'the man'. You are like deeranged, completely incapable of debate. Neither of you have the basic honesty required on a forum like this, you both 'keep your own counsel' and use passive aggressive tactics to undermine your enemies. That is your personality, you are welcome to it, you are in the minority, please accept it. 140 members, 60 active. Just phukk off ok

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi Shaded.
    I am giving up trying to explain to Taintedice everything which is also freely available to read on the Companies Hiuse website regarding how the society received the ordinary shares in Dundee Football Club Limited and when the A shares were awarded to the ss.
    Sadly Taintedice will not listen to reason. It is his way or no way even if he is wrong. Taintedice is famous as several Dundee supporters have asked me if I know who he is. I replied that I have no idea. He could be a Dab for all I know.
    One thing is certain if Taintedice keeps refusing to accept other posters point of view then he will be the only person posting on this forum apart from yourself.
    If that happens we lose the debate. Taintedice is posting what he thinks happened. You are posting what you think happened. As a bystander I have you ahead on points.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Ian Baird was part of the business trust who wanted to take control for themselves, him and Dave Forbes set the DFCSS agenda. Honestly, there's is little debate here, Dave Forbes and his paper shop or FPS and their multi-million pound operation which will dry up if Forbes is allowed to continue on his path to blazer-dom
    If you don't know, dont assume.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)