+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I hope that we start to pull together. We are where we are. DFCSS have shareholdings that will eventually be diluted by the new proposed additional share proposals. I think that a rights issue means that existing minority shareholders might be offered shares too. Who knows, FPS may find that there are sentimental shareholders who might take up their rights and raise even more money for the club.
    The wag the club is going seems more hell bent on driving people away. Make or break for DFC for next year 50 years is top league football in a new stadium. Both of those things are required

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi hmac,
    Where did the 33 Million shares come from.
    DFCSS paid £150k towards the CVA and as result acquired 33,539,320 ordinary shares.

This is not a secret and availsbke info to anyone bothering to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Just remember I've never made that claim, don't tar us all with the same brush.
    I never said you did.

But it is a wildly held belief that Dfcss saved DFC....they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi hmac.
    Yes.
    When you were a director of Dundee Football Club Limited during the period 31/05/2010 until 26/08/2011 the club crashed into Admin 2.
    Were you asleep on the job.
    Yet again have been quick to stir things up. You are very fortunate that a poster is currently banned from posting on this forum as this banned poster has continually been complaining about the time when the club was run by DFCSS with the directors ‘lording it’ in the boardroom and Directors Box.
    You must also have a good time with the free hospitality in the boardroom and a comfy seat in the Directors Box at Dens.
    I do not want to fall out with as I think that you did a good job as Chief Executive of the club during very difficult times but please stop stirring things up and raking over the past.
    You obviously have access to privileged information that the average Dundee supporter will never be able to see.
    Privellage or burden.....

Don't chase the man away that knows Islay.

Hmac posting on topics like this on here is only good imho and provides a fine balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Right thing for Dave to do would be to resign IMO.

For the record, and I've never confirmed this before to anyone, Dave coming back on the board was a significant contributory cause of my resignation.
    More power to you for taking a stand.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Islay, what on earth are you trying to achieve here? As an interested watcher, Hmac has reminded us that others played a significant role in getting the club out of Administration. He's explained that the additional funds were the result of donations from supporters who wished to be anonymous. I'm sure you don't dispute these facts.

As for the "Were you asleep on the job.
    Yet again have been quick to stir things up. You are very fortunate that a poster is currently banned from posting on this forum as this banned poster has continually been complaining about the time when the club was run by DFCSS with the directors ‘lording it’ in the boardroom and Directors Box.
    You must also have a good time with the free hospitality in the boardroom and a comfy seat in the Directors Box at Dens.
    I do not want to fall out with as I think that you did a good job as Chief Executive of the club during very difficult times but please stop stirring things up and raking over the past." IMO this section is unworthy of you.

I think that far from opening up old wounds the intervention of Hmac is an extremely helpful reminder of some details that have been either forgotten or just not been known.
    Correct....I enjoy Islay posts but he shud be big enuf to retract that.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Correct....I enjoy Islay posts but he shud be big enuf to retract that.
    It’s not a big deal, I’ll still chat with Douglas in the street if I saw him.

A few years ago he personally went to see a real dfcsser to sort them out and to stick up for me so he has a few credits left here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    It’s not a big deal, I’ll still chat with Douglas in the street if I saw him.

A few years ago he personally went to see a real dfcsser to sort them out and to stick up for me so he has a few credits left here :-)
    Hmmm, ok.

I hope Islay offers tainted the same generous courtesy when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Hmmm, ok.

I hope Islay offers tainted the same generous courtesy when he returns.
    I’ve not seen a good reason why tainted should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I’ve not seen a good reason why tainted should be gone.
    Well I'm no the ref and glad I'm no.

It is /was a very interesting thread in these interesting times.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)