Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
Measured response Deeranged. Think the core is don't be personally abusive. I read Taintedice's posts and thought that they read as very OTT and quite obviously wrong on occasions. I think that it is really difficult to do banter on a forum. You miss the facial expressions and the tone of voice which play such a part in letting the person that you are chatting to, see you are teasing etc

Hopefully Taintedice will find a way to post his views without adding personal insults. Islay got back, even I got back after being banned on here, so Taintedice should fit in quite well!
Being threatened with lawyers and the polis because you say something on here about a vote 6 years ago, do you think that's maybe OTT? Calling someone 'she', not personal abuse? Birds of a feather flock together so you won't notice what the dfcss'ers are posting. all I'm going to say is if you can see the wrong in islay's posts, you can extend it to others. They are both on my ignore list so no more posts from me reacting to what they post.