+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Club Really Dont Want To Upset Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I love the lack of seats flying over the fence which there were alot of pics, the flare the pigs threw on and burnt the pitch at Easter road((not reported on sunday), the bottle the ligs threw on the pitch at Easter road.

It shows Hibs, Hearts and us as Scum on the back page which is the only page some people read

Speak up AFC. Victimized by selective reporting when in fact our "crime" wasnt even a crime

Over to you Stewarty and the mongos

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Over to you Stewarty and the mongos
    SM probably has a 'thing' about banners since the 'epic fail' one a few years back.

If he doesnt speak out about that back page where it says "find a thug" 1,2,3, which is us, Hearts and Hibs then we need to get him out NOW as the huns actions could have had serious consequences, reckless endangerment of public safety. A banner is bigger news than flying plastic and metal. What the f@ck

Speak up AFC, or hang you heads in shame you f@cking spiness arseholes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If he doesnt speak out about that back page where it says "find a thug" 1,2,3, which is us, Hearts and Hibs then we need to get him out NOW as the huns actions could have had serious consequences, reckless endangerment of public safety. A banner is bigger news than flying plastic and metal. What the f@ck

Speak up AFC, or hang you heads in shame you f@cking spiness arseholes
    Our chairman will say nothing and just bend over for a strong Rangers. Milne should have been hunted years ago but for some strange reason won over the hearts of quite a few supporters. I think they feel sorry for the multi multi millionaire as running a club like ours is not an easy task to make a lot of money from.
    Wonder why why the house builder let our own home run down? Kinda weird that!

Ive just thought. "Stewarty and The Mongos" is a good name for a Skiffle group

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    By f u ck we live in a disgusting little country.

When dregs like this...."newspaper" (sic)…..try to set the agenda in this fashion it makes you realise how screwed up and dysfunctional we are as a country.

As regards the club being beeyatches…..t'was ever thus.

Simmie was hung out to dry and left to the mercy of the establishment and media in 1988, the club never came out and fought his corner.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

When dregs like this...."newspaper" (sic)…..try to set the agenda in this fashion it makes you realise how screwed up and dysfunctional we are as a country.

r.
    Thats all well and good. We know they are pondlife down the Daily Record but will any of the three clubs speak out? If they dont they are as bad as the reporting

A banner is worse than hurling misiles that could seriously hurt someone or kill (worse case scenario)

Stewarty. Im waiting for your retort to this back page

Won't happen, it just won't.

Used to give Granville at the Jooooot pelters, but as incompetent as he was he fought his club's corner.

Been waiting for the custodians of our club to stand up and be counted for donkeys.

No "journalist" from the S*n should have set foot in Pittodrie since that opinion column in 88.
    As for this hun organ, they should've been banned years ago also for their repeated lies.

But, no, we take it and roll over for more.

It's a shiite state of affairs.

Can only agree with much of what's said in this thread. This stuff's contributed to my own lack of interest in AFC/fitba recently. I've always thought it should be easy to get the backing of Dons fans - all they need is the right attitude. But they mess it up so often.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Won't happen, it just won't.

Used to give Granville at the Jooooot pelters, but as incompetent as he was he fought his club's corner.

Been waiting for the custodians of our club to stand up and be counted for donkeys.

No "journalist" from the S*n should have set foot in Pittodrie since that opinion column in 88.
    As for this hun organ, they should've been banned years ago also for their repeated lies.

But, no, we take it and roll over for more.

It's a shiite state of affairs.
    Thats why i have donated my ST to my cousin for the season. After todays reading of the letter, investigation into the banner and nae caring the fans have been called scum, im done, three things that have boiled my piss and burned my japs eye.

Enjoy folks

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast