+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Club Really Dont Want To Upset Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Be nice if " the accused " wrote back to them defending his actions . something like, Mr Gerrard and myself know each other and it was done in the context of friendly rivalry. You will see I am smiling, and not grimacing my face in any form of hatred ? .. Now, what about the sectarian singing, missiles thrown at Home Fans, and destruction of Club property in the away section ?? Have you written to each R.F.C. supporter about this ? ( As you will also have available to you their names and addresses ?)

Eh ? Eh ? Eh ? !!!
    You have his email, get stuck in min

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    You have his email, get stuck in min
    Aye . You`re right. So I`ve just fired off an e mail to the mannie.

" I`m a Season Ticket holder in Sect S. And was hit by a Coke Cup filled with some liquid approx 5 mins into 2nd half of our Sunday Cup game . I suspect it may have come over the partition fence , and have been thrown by one of the away support.
    As Stadium manager I believe you are involved in some way with incidents of unacceptable behaviour ? Do you have any CCTV of this incident you can act upon?

( Oh, I also saw part of a chair thrown from the away section. Approx 3 mins after final whistle . I`m sure you are aware of this as it has been photographed and published in the press ? )

Are the Club considering ways of improving the safety of our Fans a t such games. Like raising the height of the partition fence , to ensure any projectiles do not pass over ? If not , I feel unsafe at some Home games and may have to consider my season seat position .

Nae fire and brimstone , eh ? I believe thats a fair and reason " Auld Gadgie " way to write a letter ?!!

" I`m a Season Ticket holder in Sect S. And was hit by a Coke Cup filled with some liquid approx 5 mins into 2nd half of our Sunday Cup game . I suspect it may have come over the partition fence , and have been thrown by one of the away support.
    As Stadium manager I believe you are involved in some way with incidents of unacceptable behaviour ? Do you have any CCTV of this incident you can act upon?

( Oh, I also saw part of a chair thrown from the away section. Approx 3 mins after final whistle . I`m sure you are aware of this as it has been photographed and published in the press ? )

Are the Club considering ways of improving the safety of our Fans a t such games. Like raising the height of the partition fence , to ensure any projectiles do not pass over ? If not , I feel unsafe at some Home games and may have to consider my season seat position .

Nae fire and brimstone , eh ? I believe thats a fair and reason " Auld Gadgie " way to write a letter ?!!

Well , Feck me sideways. got a reply within the hour. My mate Paul is looking into it !! #makepittodriesafeagain

i expect the club will do nothing about the headline as I honestly believe that some within the club will actually agree with the wording of the headline and will believe that our fans should not be doing such naughty things as making nasty banners about opposition players.

Should have told Lenny Henry that you are considering whether you will, in fact, even purchase a season ticket at all next season, not that you "may have to consider my season seat position."

That would have got him scrambling........

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    i expect the club will do nothing about the headline as I honestly believe that some within the club will actually agree with the wording of the headline and will believe that our fans should not be doing such naughty things as making nasty banners about opposition players.
    Totally agree. Our club are so out of touch with fans at times that it is frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I also missed out allowing the manager two days off his work for "soul searching"
    if people on here feel so strongly - why not do something about it? Or do we just roll over and let it happen..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    if people on here feel so strongly - why not do something about it? Or do we just roll over and let it happen..........
    They don't feel strongly about it though Leopardman that's the point, it's called Slacktivism and it's a product of Web 2.0. I did a thrilling postgraduate dissertation on it (with distinction)

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    What am I supposed to do? Sack him for myself? Tell him at the time he was getting f@ck all time off work so he could think about and speak to sevco? Tell him to f@ck off when he comes crying back for his job back after something went wrong? If could I would.

What do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    They don't feel strongly about it though Leopardman that's the point, it's called Slacktivism and it's a product of Web 2.0. I did a thrilling postgraduate dissertation on it (with distinction)
    Well, i have told the club my opinion on the Chairmans tenure and that there was no chance i would sign up to DNA and if we move to Kingsford they will never get another penny from me and that was before the latest sevco rimming job from the club.

Other than that im not sure what i can do?

You being a bright spark might be able to point us all in the right direction though?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast