+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Club Really Dont Want To Upset Sevco

You can’t really do anything.

Remember when the fans dropped the coffin off at the front door? It’s not how I would’ve went about it but they received a fair amount of scorn over it.

All you can do is not go. It’s a shame but that’s it. I went to some fair lengths in the past to catch a game, when we were a lot sh1tter than we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Well, i have told the club my opinion on the Chairmans tenure and that there was no chance i would sign up to DNA and if we move to Kingsford they will never get another penny from me and that was before the latest sevco rimming job from the club.

Other than that im not sure what i can do?

You being a bright spark might be able to point us all in the right direction though?
    Good point, the club received a hefty amount of feedback from me in the Dons survey and that included the manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Remember when the fans dropped the coffin off at the front door? It’s not how I would’ve went about it but they received a fair amount of scorn over it.

I remember them walking past me that day. The took it a fair distance

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

All you can do is not go. It’s a shame but that’s it. I went to some fair lengths in the past to catch a game, when we were a lot sh1tter than we are now.
    You should all join in my boycott, I'm in to year 24 now.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye . You`re right. So I`ve just fired off an e mail to the mannie.

" I`m a Season Ticket holder in Sect S. And was hit by a Coke Cup filled with some liquid approx 5 mins into 2nd half of our Sunday Cup game . I suspect it may have come over the partition fence , and have been thrown by one of the away support.
    As Stadium manager I believe you are involved in some way with incidents of unacceptable behaviour ? Do you have any CCTV of this incident you can act upon?

( Oh, I also saw part of a chair thrown from the away section. Approx 3 mins after final whistle . I`m sure you are aware of this as it has been photographed and published in the press ? )

Are the Club considering ways of improving the safety of our Fans a t such games. Like raising the height of the partition fence , to ensure any projectiles do not pass over ? If not , I feel unsafe at some Home games and may have to consider my season seat position .

Nae fire and brimstone , eh ? I believe thats a fair and reason " Auld Gadgie " way to write a letter ?!!
    Fair play!

[QUOTE=Pacman1903;39168383]What am I supposed to do? Sack him for myself? Tell him at the time he was getting f@ck all time off work so he could think about and speak to sevco? Tell him to f@ck off when he comes crying back for his job back after something went wrong? If could I would.

What do you suggest?[/QUOTE

Point missed. Surely the onus is on those who are most vociferous in complaining about the way the club is being run to come up with an alternative.

And , to be honest , “ We should make a banner” doesn’t really cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Point missed. Surely the onus is on those who are most vociferous in complaining about the way the club is being run to come up with an alternative.

And , to be honest , “ We should make a banner” doesn’t really cut it.
    Unfortunately the chairman isn't going anywhere until the new ground is "built". This meaning the manager will be here for a while too and so will the sooking up to sevco as the main problem in the club is the fud at the helm and he wants a "strong rangers".

Im on the brink of binning my ST next season as I haven't enjoyed this season one bit. On or off it. I'm back in just under 5 weeks and I doubt ill be back to Pittodrie this season. Sounds an empty gesture as the season will be almost done but it will be the first home games I have missed when home since I started working offshore ten year ago barring Ross County the day the wee man was born.

My alternative is football as a neutral. Its doesn't get to you

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You should all join in my boycott, I'm in to year 24 now.
    Any chance you could boycott this forum as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Any chance you could boycott this forum as well ?
    No. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No. Why?
    Dont upset the the happy clappers.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast