+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT its been a long time..........

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Andy I've known and listened to Larkin Poe for about four years My niece is into them she first saw them at Glastonbury think it was about 2014 They are really good my mind if music rock and blues Not only great singers they can play a bit Just been trying to get tickets for Brum on Monday but sold out apparently only 480 gig venue Like their recording of Preachin blues been done by everybody but theirs is great
    Love Larkin Poe...quality. They’re on at Gorilla in Manchester on Sunday, mista...don’t know if you’d have more luck there.
    Reading Chrissie Hinds’ autobiography at the moment...good read, it’d go well with some Larkin Poe in the background but, being a fellah I can’t multitask.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Love Larkin Poe...quality. They’re on at Gorilla in Manchester on Sunday, mista...don’t know if you’d have more luck there.
    Reading Chrissie Hinds’ autobiography at the moment...good read, it’d go well with some Larkin Poe in the background but, being a fellah I can’t multitask.
    RA yes I've tried Manchester that's sold out The only place left with tickets is Newcastle don't fancy the drive tbh. They are really good when you hear some of the crap around today you wonder why they have not done better They are sisters from Atalanta that could explain why they have not made it America worse than UK for exploiting crap Chrissie Hynde I really like she's good solo or with the Pretenders She's had a colourful life shall we say Married to Him Kerr wasn't she Supposed to have joined the mile high with Liam Gallagher takes all sorts
    Last edited by mistaram; 08-03-2019 at 01:15 PM.

RA yes I've tried Manchester that's sold out The only place left with tickets is Newcastle don't fancy the drive tbh. They are really good when you hear some of the crap around today you wonder why they have not done better They are sisters from Atalanta that could explain why they have not made it America worse than UK for exploiting crap Chrissie Hynde I really like she's good solo or with the Pretenders She's had a colourful life shall we say Married to Him Kerr wasn't she Supposed to have joined the mile high with Liam Gallagher takes all sorts
    ...and the mother of Natalie Ray Hynde who’s father is the brilliant Ray Davies. Given those genes she can’t fail.

Poor Lass, all that aggro through passport control for a shag with someone who moans about his brother all the way through the act

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ...and the mother of Natalie Ray Hynde who’s father is the brilliant Ray Davies. Given those genes she can’t fail.
    RA she's a bit of a loose canon anti fracker She once superglue herself to the railings of a cracking site But to be fair she has been diagnosed with schizophrenia Definately for her mother's looks not sure about her dad Kinks a bit before my time

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Poor Lass, all that aggro through passport control for a shag with someone who moans about his brother all the way through the act
    Yes thought she could have found somebody better to do it with Bet it was "" Talk of the town" " when people found out

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Classic FM during the day
    no use having this thread if we dont dip into others' likes. Tried this today, enjoyed it for 40 mins or so, no idea what but it was clearly immaculately played even though it didn't/doesn't get me like 'modern' music. My fault, not the music!

RA she's a bit of a loose canon anti fracker She once superglue herself to the railings of a cracking site But to be fair she has been diagnosed with schizophrenia Definately for her mother's looks not sure about her dad Kinks a bit before my time
    The influence of the Kinks - Ray Davies in particular - on modern British music cannot be overestimated imo, mista.

Spent the morning teaching a guy that travels home from the UAE once a month for lessons (and to see his family I suppose!). Strange Brew by Cream was his request. Just about to transpose the Ghostbusters theme for a gentleman I see on Tuesday's. Don't do so much these days following a slight career change, but it's good pocket money, and taking a step back makes it more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Spent the morning teaching a guy that travels home from the UAE once a month for lessons (and to see his family I suppose!). Strange Brew by Cream was his request. Just about to transpose the Ghostbusters theme for a gentleman I see on Tuesday's. Don't do so much these days following a slight career change, but it's good pocket money, and taking a step back makes it more enjoyable.
    I was in a 1/4 cream tribute band for a while, really opened me up to what great tunes they had

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)