+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football memorabilia fair at Palmerston

Football memorabilia fair at Palmerston

Sunday May 5th in the Queens Arena from 11am - 1.30pm

Name:  0DB0C165-D65A-43D9-B787-F1AEE9438E26.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  18.2 KB

Stallholders so far are the Queens Trust , Auchinleck Talbot Programme Shop, Derek Hunter, Alex Boyd, Boyd Miller - all dealers from north of the border. Gordon Bennett from Plymouth Tommy Roe from Formby and Nick Westwell Accrington.

Contact Ross Corbett if you’re interested in a booking a stall.

yep your onto something there with these fares ,maybe should think of branching it out a bit and get in computer fares and music fares and whatever else in that arena ,more cash coming into queens .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep your onto something there with these fares ,maybe should think of branching it out a bit and get in computer fares and music fares and whatever else in that arena ,more cash coming into queens .

The Queens Arena is an excellent facility and we’re very lucky to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    The Queens Arena is an excellent facility and we’re very lucky to have it.

yep i know we are very lucky to have it ,my point isnt about having an arena it about the footie mem fare you posted ,im saying why not organise all different types of fares in the arena ,like music fares ,computer fares ,and other types that people might come up with ,more things happening the more cash for queens .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep i know we are very lucky to have it ,my point isnt about having an arena it about the footie mem fare you posted ,im saying why not organise all different types of fares in the arena ,like music fares ,computer fares ,and other types that people might come up with ,more things happening the more cash for queens .
    Francis, there are comic book conventions, Star Wars, Dr Who to name but a few but no Trainspotting convention. Perhaps you could organise one ..... I would come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    Francis, there are comic book conventions, Star Wars, Dr Who to name but a few but no Trainspotting convention. Perhaps you could organise one ..... I would come along.

lol stravaigar ,organising these things for the benefit of queens is for the club or the slo lads ,and us fans are here to post the ideas ,i couldnae run a raffle lol .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)