+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover update article....

Until it’s unequivocal amounts I don’t believe a word !

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I get your point but it would make for a very one sided interview
    If i were potential new owners, i wouldn't be pleased if someone disclosed what i had in my bank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    If i were potential new owners, i wouldn't be pleased if someone disclosed what i had in my bank
    Obviously the non-disclosure agreement only related to names and possibly shoe size

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Obviously the non-disclosure agreement only related to names and possibly shoe size
    Maybe, but i'd have thought they'd keep it under wraps until it's all sorted, still i hope it's not bullsh1t

Never mind a plan for aspiring to the championship, how the fluck are they going to steer Notts out of the cesspit called the Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Never mind a plan for aspiring to the championship, how the fluck are they going to steer Notts out of the cesspit called the Conference?
    Indeed! One or two free agents to strengthen the new boys? But let's not forget motivation to fight inspired by closure of this awful mess and an inspired chat from a new owner (coupled with a hefty bonus to play for!!).

I thought AH was only going to do things through the official club channels? Nothing mentioned in the local news about this either.

ALAN HARDY, BUFOON, CLOWN, IMBECILE or is he just a LIAR?

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    ALAN HARDY, BUFOON, CLOWN, IMBECILE or is he just a LIAR?
    No need to shout dear. For what it's worth he's probably a bit of all of the first three and would probably freely admit it. He's a man who's screwed up big time and is coming to terms with his own massive errors of judgement if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Being healthily sceptical might have saved us a lot of heartbreak a few times, particularly in the Munto debacle.
    Absolutely. Right now, I refuse to get carried away by whatever is being said about new owners and proof of funds. We're currently crashing out of the league, and we were considered favourites for promotion at the start of the summer. We've probably spent more than any other team in L2 and we're bottom.

Can we just get the basics right before we start talking about the bloody Championship. Right now we've got more chance of not existing in 5 years than getting 2 or 3 promotions.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast