+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extended deal for Ihiekwe

Extended deal for Ihiekwe

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Davis (Advertiser) View Post
    Great news he has been playing really well recently and has bulked up a bit. Then we need to get him on a longer contract.

Shows the right attitude for those who go out on loan. It shouldn’t necessarily mean they have no future at the club. Well done Michael and Warne.

A real bonus in how Ike's played. A few players have done much better than I thought they would this season.Thinking of Forde, Ike, Taylor, Smith (thought he'd be loaned out by end September, that's how little I know!), Williams, Mattock. To different extents, all have contributed well in keeping us competitive. Well done Ike and well done all

Good news

Fantastic news and glad the club have done this

Happy nappy days but not too many sleepless nights eh
    Last edited by millertop; 07-03-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Very impressive as of late the loan spell and games under his belt have helped loads .One of the stand out performers
    in this run we have had for me

Definitely one for the future and the good of the club, if he is ever sold on.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    A real bonus in how Ike's played. A few players have done much better than I thought they would this season.Thinking of Forde, Ike, Taylor, Smith (thought he'd be loaned out by end September, that's how little I know!), Williams, Mattock. To different extents, all have contributed well in keeping us competitive. Well done Ike and well done all
    All the players have done well considering the demands of the Championship.What is easy to overlook, is the effect on their games that this level is having.Whatever the sport,there is nothing like playing against better players to bring your game on.
    I would add Robertson,Ajayi and Wiles to the names you have mentioned.In my opinion, young Wiles will depart for big bucks within 1 to 2 years.

What reassures me is that, assuming we dont flog em in the summer, we will have the basis of a good squad for nexr season wharever league we are in. The likes of Ajayi, Iekwe, Robertson, Smithy, Wiles. Crookes, Vaulks will stand us in good stead because they will all get better. IF we can survive this year we should have a decent crack of it in the championship next season,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast