+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dom Thomas

Dom Thomas

Noticed Dom Thomas has been scoring a few goals recently. Maybe worth signing for rest of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    Noticed Dom Thomas has been scoring a few goals recently. Maybe worth signing for rest of season.
    Outside of the transfer window are we not restricted to emergency signings only. I stand ready to be corrected on this as I am not sure of the rules but expect someone will clear them up for us.

Free agents and emergency keepers only outwith the transfer window I believe. As for Don Thomas, he's certainly scoring for fun in League 1, a different kettle of fish from doing it in the Championship though. He did score a couple of crackers for us but tended to be posted missing sometimes. I don't know if Duffy is playing him in the same role as Naysmith did, on the "wrong" wing so he can side inside to shoot with his strong foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    On loan from Killie to the Sons of the Rock until the end of this season !

Aren't we skint?

The two times he's been with us, apart from the first two games he did nothing. Definitely at his level imo

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    The two times he's been with us, apart from the first two games he did nothing. Definitely at his level imo
    He was certainly a mix bag in both of those loan spells and seemed to me, at least, to take the huff far too easily at times rather than getting on with the job in hand. Obvious talent but needs a very strong Ferguson type manager to get him fully focussed to kick start his career and there ain't to many of them about these days as players are too fragile to deal with those types.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)