+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Port Vale Away.

Port Vale Away.

Hi Guys,could I ask you a big favour, we are in a big struggle at the moment with our owner who is slowly but surely trying his damndest to take us out of existence.

Now I can imagine you all saying who cares,but this is the state of the game these days supporters come last.

So can I ask you not to purchase any refreshments on the concourse,when you visit us,the money from these sales goes straight into the owners pocket,the club sees nothing of this revenue.

Much appreciated and best of luck for the rest of the season (Except when we next meet)
    Last edited by Terry Harkin; 07-03-2019 at 11:16 PM. Reason: sp

I will be at the game with my family and understand how the home fans feel re the owner.I will back the campaign and not purchase any drink or food. All I want is 3 points which I feel we will get

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    I will be at the game with my family and understand how the home fans feel re the owner.I will back the campaign and not purchase any drink or food. All I want is 3 points which I feel we will get
    Thanks jamesdad,much appreciated.

Re. All you want is 3 points ? well a month ago I would have said it was a given, however recent results and performances have improved for us after losing 9 home games on the bounce it wouldn't have taken much to improve so unbeaten in 4 is a massive improvement.

Can we keep it up? Who knows,hopefully we are safe by the time you roll into town.

Askey out lol

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Askey out lol
    You've lost me....Why is that funny ?

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Askey out lol
    Sorry out0lunch misunderstood your comment although with our nutcase owner he could go at any time lol