+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Priority Points

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Let’s assume the worst case scenario.
    What would be the outcome if Shinnie was front and centre and then went to them.
    How would it be seen on here for him to “sell” season tickets then go there

Alternatively, if the same scenario then he signed for the likes of Sunderland. Same question?
    I think you are missing my point, I think the Club already know he is gone and dont have the balls to tell the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I think you are missing my point, I think the Club already know he is gone and dont have the balls to tell the fans.
    I'm leaning towards this.
    If Shinnie/The Club came out and said "Signed a pre contract with Sunderland.......massive club who've fallen on hard times......leaving AFC with a heavy heart........the club will always hold a special place. ......... new challenge at this stage of my career ........" then I think most of us would wish him well.

Try that statement with Sevco instead of Sunderland.
    He and his family would need armed guards.

Is it not still entirely possible that he is waiting till the summer to assess all options?

Is it not still entirely possible that he is waiting till the summer to assess all options?
    It is but do you really think that is the case?

I really hope so.

But bitter expert has scarred me deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    I think they realise that they made a mess of it this year. They have seemed to be giving supporters' clubs much more priority.

Not sure what they are trying to achieve thru the re-branding though. Maybe 4 LPs can be swapped for 1 PP?
    Their thinking is probably “our stupid fans still think that winning trophies and beating Rangers and Celtic are more important than Kingswells and DNA. We had better humour them until they see the light.”

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    It is but do you really think that is the case?
    Yes I do.
    Why would I think our captain is without integrity and honour.
    I’d say his performances for Aberdeen over the years means he deserves that respect.
    I said the same when McLean was constantly touted on here as having agreed a pre-contract with them.
    The rat was a totally different situation after he publically said he was not going there. That’s a measure of the man he is. I respect Shinnie more.

Hay may end up there, I don’t discount that chance, but the man will get my respect until he does.

Yes I do.
    Why would I think our captain is without integrity and honour.
    I’d say his performances for Aberdeen over the years means he deserves that respect.
    I said the same when McLean was constantly touted on here as having agreed a pre-contract with them.
    The rat was a totally different situation after he publically said he was not going there. That’s a measure of the man he is. I respect Shinnie more.

Hay may end up there, I don’t discount that chance, but the man will get my respect until he does.
    The rat, ricky foster and the same people involved in our Club makes me think otherwise but as i said i will say sorry if i am wrong.

Not sure what they are trying to achieve thru the re-branding though.
    It's an easy way to keep the same scheme but address the criticism that you could buy "loyalty".

And I notice that they say that "following on from last season .. Gold and Silver ... no increase". Pretty clever way of disguising an increase in the price of platinum section. How much were they last year?
    I have done the work for you.

Increases per category compared to 2018/19:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast