+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player of the Season?

Player of the Season?

Still plenty to play for and performances to put in....... however it’s that time again to start thinking of who deserves an award this season?

.....thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Still plenty to play for and performances to put in....... however it’s that time again to start thinking of who deserves an award this season?

.....thoughts?
    Keogh

Young player, Tomori

Keogh for me Young player Tomori. ( like to sign him )

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Keogh for me Young player Tomori. ( like to sign him )
    Prior to the New Year and illness I thought Marriott might be on course for it. Can’t really see beyond Keogh and Tomori now...convinced he’ll play for England but sadly...not as a Ram.

K & T for me as well.

Bogle, only 18 and been fantastic. With some decent midfielders to link up with he'll be mint.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Bogle, only 18 and been fantastic. With some decent midfielders to link up with he'll be mint.
    Bogle had a great start but has been below that level he set for a while now IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    He might be one of those ‘decent midfielders’ Adi. Always seems to be stronger going forward than defensively for me.
    Wouldn‘t hesitate in trying him on the right side of midfield.
    He and Roos are the two ‘discoveries’ this season though, imo.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 09-03-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Bogle had another very good game yesterday. Back to the heights he hit earlier this season. MOTM for me and his first senior goal can't be far away.

His youthful impetuousness saw him retaliate when he didn't get a free kick he should have had and foul the guy who had pushed him 2 seconds earlier. They scored from the free kick. He will, hopefully, learn from it.

Joe Ledley, for jacking in his contract for free, supposedly. . Not sure anyone else has put in a clear cut POTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)