+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich

Norwich

I was pretty confident they would get all 3 points tonight...but I could have easily been wrong. Swansea had enough of the game to get something, but as others have said, Norwich always seem to do enough to come out on top. Really think it will boil down to a race for that 2nd auto spot...so strap yourselves in folks!

1 shot on target!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    1 shot on target!!!!!!!
    Yes, and sadly it came straight after a near mess up at the other end by the Norwich keeper.

1 shot, 1 goal, 3 points.
    70% possession, get beat, no points .
    Discuss.........

This time of the season Billy,it's about winning and nothing else.. Norwich are pretty good at that..

Like I keep saying and people berate me for it, Norwich are a lucky side, one shot on target all game, Swansea have top scorer mcburnie call off ill before the game, who I fancied to score......makes me sick.....

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Like I keep saying and people berate me for it, Norwich are a lucky side, one shot on target all game, Swansea have top scorer mcburnie call off ill before the game, who I fancied to score......makes me sick.....
    They aint lucky norfolk, they are a good side who play good football .

Not disputing that (through gritted teeth), but if there's a bit of luck or slight rub of the green, like mcburnie calling off late, they seem to get it, he would have giving them a big worry tonight......they were obviously pleased he'd called off ill.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Not disputing that (through gritted teeth), but if there's a bit of luck or slight rub of the green, like mcburnie calling off late, they seem to get it, he would have giving them a big worry tonight......they were obviously pleased he'd called off ill.
    Mcburnie may have scored 2 in the first 10 mins we will never know, but norwich keep going until the end , god knows how many points in the last few minutes thats a sign of a team who never believe they are beat , no need to worry about norwich , sheff utd and leeds for 2nd place

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    1 shot, 1 goal, 3 points.
    70% possession, get beat, no points .
    Discuss.........

If they'd had Oli McBurnie they'd probably have won but they had no proper striker to take advantage of all that possession

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)