+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again

Here we go again

All week training to sort out the defence after the debacle of the ICT goal in injury time and we can't keep the bottom team in the league out for even 4 f****** minutes, doomed for another year ffs.

We started today against the team bottom of the league who conceded 4 goals at home last league game and we play a lone striker who hasn't started a game for us since he signed, ****ing awful.

2nd half even worse. when i saw Sow i though yes here we go.

We are not going up and it would probably be better if we didn’t embarrass ourselves in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    We are not going up and it would probably be better if we didn’t embarrass ourselves in the play offs.
    Couldn't agree more. Top 4 not even a cert. Dunfermline , Falkirk , ICT have all improved since Jan transfer window. Have we?

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Top 4 not even a cert. Dunfermline , Falkirk , ICT have all improved since Jan transfer window. Have we?
    No we have got worse

I really must be taking leave of my senses as i think there is still a chance that we can still end up level on points with County by the end of the month, and have second all but secured!

The reality of it is that County will get more than 2 draws and we wont take any points at Dunfermline next week, but i expect the league will be all but won and we might have 2nd all but secured.

RN and the players have to prove me wrong on what i think of them after recent performances and there are little glimmers of hope if you are willing to see them.

This is a low point for us. Same old repeated sequel of a load of rushed signings/major squad rebuild creating optimism and then ultimately disillusion cue repeat major rebuild. It really is a sare ain to be knocked out of the cup after such a favourable home draw and then have our title chances squashed by the bottom of the Scottish championship all within 6 days. For me the reason for hope is that our squad may be finally gelling and fully fit by the time the play offs arrive. A second place finish would be very helpful for our playoff ambitions. Over the summer, if we don't get promoted, I would fancy a focus on signing players that have been proving themselves in the championship - Nicky Clark being a good kind example. We seem to be too good at spending alot more than the other clubs in our league without getting much of a noticeable return on our investment. Better times will no doubt come, but wish they would f ucking hurry up

Neilson totally at fault for yesterday, keep saying it, get this 4-2-3-1 to f uck

Agree. After the jan window i felt Robbie was building an attack minded team. The fact he continues to play 4-2-3-1 ( which clearly is nt working) and is now appearing to go down the s hit road of playing players out of position I’m totally confused.

He does deserve to get the summer. Bt he has to start putting attack minded teams on the park.

COME ON ROBBIE ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)