+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marquis

Marquis

Just got a red card for Donny. That'll be a help if he's suspended against us.

Honeyman off for Sunderland.

Will it matter to us ? It's a blow for them both , we just need to do what we are currently doing , today showed even though we are lacking in numbers, eg 3 out , 1 long term other 2 to suspension , yet it was hardly noticeable today , I thought we did really well , the players that came in performed well, young Stiles looked impressive , ( looks like Wayne Rooney ) this team for me is better than the previous Promotion winning side ,

Marquis a wun game ban fo two yellas and Donny laikin midweek so iz available ageeanst us.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Will it matter to us ? It's a blow for them both , we just need to do what we are currently doing , today showed even though we are lacking in numbers, eg 3 out , 1 long term other 2 to suspension , yet it was hardly noticeable today , I thought we did really well , the players that came in performed well, young Stiles looked impressive , ( looks like Wayne Rooney ) this team for me is better than the previous Promotion winning side ,
    Av sed befooar Goat brought in mooasta these when we were in the Championship to perform at that level. They got relegated. The time to judge them is when/if they are laikin ageeanst Championship players ivvery week. The 2016 team got up to 7th in Championship by Christmas befooar key players were sold. We will see if the present lot will match that if they go up. Am not so sure.