+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which National League stadium are you looking forward to visiting next season?

Which National League stadium are you looking forward to visiting next season?

Let's face it, we're almost certainly down now. Which stadium/team are you looking forward to visiting next season?

None of them to be honest !

Also are we sure we will even be in this league we could be even lower yet ?

You are right about the season is over for us and over the last 20 seasons it’s been mainly crap but that’s life in the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    none of them to be honest !

Also are we sure we will even be in this league we could be even lower yet ?

You are right about the season is over for us and over the last 20 seasons it’s been mainly crap but that’s life in the lower leagues.
    are you for real?

To be honest, I don't know where half the places are. I couldn't tell you the name of most of the stadia, nor the colours most clubs wear. Where the **** is Fylde?

Maybe Harrogate would make for a nice weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    are you for real?
    What is incorrect with my comments ?

Basford Utds, that is the only 'away' stadium I will be visiting.

Harrogate

I always enjoy Chesterfield,, I suppose that’s going to be our “big” game next season. (If we have a next season). It’s a shame York’s in the North.

The rest of em can f00k off.

Harrogate as it's a 15 minute drive. Will we have a buyer still though now relegation is pretty much certain.

And York and Halifax! Hey being a Yorkshire Pie might be ok in the conference ha ha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast