+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which National League stadium are you looking forward to visiting next season?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    are you for real?
    If only it wasn’t you who said this 😂😂

The grudge match against fullartons halifax

We might as well embrace it, when you look at Manfield and Lincoln it took a few years for them to come back up. Stockport/Wrexham have never come back up. Hopefully we can break that trend.

I have friends who are involved with or support Aldershot, Fylde, Boreham Wood … I’m not sure I want to visit any of them.

The Away crowds are going to be really bad next year, probably apart from Chesterfield hope it's a one season thing.

Afc Fylde is near Blackpool. They have a decent new stadium and are another of those up and coming teams. Quite like seeing Gateshead athletic stadium or the local derby against chesterfield. Braintree is a dump!

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    The Away crowds are going to be really bad next year, probably apart from Chesterfield hope it's a one season thing.
    Home crowds will be poor as well

What type of crowds do you reckon we'll get at home?

After the nightmare of this season, there are going to be so many angry fans that it's hard to know how many will buy into it next season. We've turned out in good numbers all season, home and away, and we've had virtually nothing to cheer about.

I guess with away attendances being on average between 50 and 100, we'll maybe get 4000 on a Saturday, and maybe 2500-3000 on a Tuesday night. Good times.

I think 4000 is ambitious, everyone is so angry, upset, despondent that we will start life on between 3000-4000.if we do well maybe 5000-6000, if we don't who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    What type of crowds do you reckon we'll get at home?
    Good question, and I think the answer depends on how well we do if we end up being a non-league club in whatever division next season. Notts fans are a hardy bunch (no pun intended), we don't give in easily so despite the hostile atmosphere on here tonight I think the majority of us will stick by the club. We won't let incompetent owners and spineless players ruin the habit of a lifetime. If we start reasonably well I would guess around 4,500 on a Saturday but only 2,500 on Tuesday nights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast