+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Struggling to see

Struggling to see

A way out of this.

McIntyres record Is abysmal.

starting to see the same as you mate,the throw in taking today was terrible,i think every throw went backwards then add Mcintyres subbies into the mix and its not a good situation.another terrible defensive error today

however the ref was terrible also,lost the game in the 1st half and never recovered imo

Poor defensively for the goal, but is it just me who thinks we can’t buy any luck? The O’ Sullivan shot at the end would normally end up in the net, as would Miller’s header. Hearts are a phucking gang, who know how to grind out a win but their only real chance was a defensive howler from us, apart from that they created very little.

The ref was so phucking hopeless it became comical.

Oh, and Levein’s a complete @rsehole.

Accies nailed on to beat hearts next week.

I wouldnt worry you wont finish bottom and no way in hell we will beat you in a play off. Despite my earlier optimism. I dont see you guys a lot but whats the issue? or utd its same old pish one up top and no service. Not sure buts whats your thinking return?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I wouldnt worry you wont finish bottom and no way in hell we will beat you in a play off. Despite my earlier optimism. I dont see you guys a lot but whats the issue? or utd its same old pish one up top and no service. Not sure buts whats your thinking return?
    Oh yes we might. I'd say defo favs to finish 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Of course i dont watch Dundee but Hamilton and St Mirren will crumble imho who knows. We are as per so lol.

will be a long time before we are both in top flight i suppose which is ahit when livi, st js, hamilton etc all seem to do ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Of course i dont watch Dundee but Hamilton and St Mirren will crumble imho who knows. We are as per so lol.

will be a long time before we are both in top flight i suppose which is ahit when livi, st js, hamilton etc all seem to do ok.
    Started wondering when I read your posts on here tonight if I might have got you wrong. Then I read the following next door:

“2014 cup final was when i died in caring so much. still care but not so much now have a life beyond football”.

So basically, you “died in caring” when your team became sh!te? Phucking typical DAB.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Get money on it, I'm going to because we're total ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Get money on it, I'm going to because we're total ****e.
    Worst relegation in 126 years if it happens....Livvy Hamilton and worst st m team in living memory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)