+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore Out Now!!!!

Moore Out Now!!!!

Totally f king unacceptable.

Jenkins....FFS do what Peace would’ve done and pull the trigger NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I'll second that, what on earth do they do in training all week? Pathetic performances week in week out now.

Just got in from what was supposed to be a football match. Absolutely shocking. Second best in all departments to the bottom club. No bite or energy in midfield. Still playing each other into trouble by Moore's insistance of playing out from the back no matter what the situation. It has become almost laughable now to watch Johnston trying to look for an outlet. Moore is a lovely guy and he loves Albion as we do but I am afraid he is not the answer and I do not think he is capable of managing Albion successfully. We need a manager who has done the rounds and knows what is needed to play successfully in this league. I am glad we have the points on the board and I totally expect us to dropout of the play off spots in the next few games.

Our season is now beginning to unravel. With no Barnes to help him out of a hole Moore is becoming more clueless with each passing game. I'd suggest he as to go if we lose the next game and with SwedishBaggie making an appearance I think it will be highly likely that a defeat is on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Moore - thanks for the great memories as a player. Unfortunately, as a manager you are absolutely clueless! So we can get in the play offs - do us a favor and feck off - you useless clown!

Ipswich FFS who could have won it!!! What a knob! Take Livermore, Bartley and Kanu with you in the same taxi!!

Don't understand the criticism you asked for a change of system and Gayle to play down the middle 😊 in all seriousness today was awful the set up was wrong but that doesn't excuse the performance of some of the players probably our 2 most experienced players Dawson and Livermore were absolutely shocking didn't even think J Rod was on the pitch in the 2nd half we really need to hold our nerve now but many more performances like the last 2 are making that more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Our season is now beginning to unravel. With no Barnes to help him out of a hole Moore is becoming more clueless with each passing game. I'd suggest he as to go if we lose the next game and with SwedishBaggie making an appearance I think it will be highly likely that a defeat is on the cards.
    Just a reminder - my first 5 games (all in the PL) at the Shrine were:

5 3 2 0 12-5 11

😎

I won’t tell you about the other games... 🤪

I couldn't believe the team selection. Were all the missing players injured? With everyone below us dropping points we are still staggering towards the playoffs but this can't continue.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Don't understand the criticism you asked for a change of system and Gayle to play down the middle 😊 in all seriousness today was awful the set up was wrong but that doesn't excuse the performance of some of the players probably our 2 most experienced players Dawson and Livermore were absolutely shocking didn't even think J Rod was on the pitch in the 2nd half we really need to hold our nerve now but many more performances like the last 2 are making that more difficult.
    Perhaps it’s the Jose factor!!! Players were crap under him and did not know whether they were coming or going. Under OGS the same players are transformed.

Even a family member who went today who is pro Moore said enough is enough - and to get rid!!! Not a blip as it’s been a disgrace since Boxing Day at home!!! Absolutely embarrassed against Leeds. Why was Harper not playing as only decent bright spark of late!!! Yes Gayle played down the middle but think Moore forgot to tell Jay R what his position was or what to do!!! Ipswich for feck sake and they should have won!!!

Get rid of this thick and clueless clown now and the majority have now turned on him. Enough is enough before we even miss the play offs.

Just come through on Talksport that he is on the brink of the sack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)