+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne's opinion on Vaulks' red

Warne's opinion on Vaulks' red

'He got to the ball before Baldock but the challenge was off the ground'

So Warne, what is your interpretation of a foul when a player goes in with feet off the ground? Stop protecting Vaulks and kick his arse like you should! Very much doubt you will.

I’m guessing he has ‘kicked his arse’ but what he says to the media and what he says to the players is a lot different.

Loyal, it's about time Warne lost his 'love in' with some players and said it like we want to hear.

How about.

'There was no need to go in like that, we were well covered behind in defence and his dismissal helped contribute to our loss' ?

If its any consolation he is very apologetic on Twitter Brin. He is a bit headstrong though. Maybe it is a chance for Crookes to shine a bit now, He has looked very useful with what I have seen of him. i am more bothered that Robertson might be knacked for QPR. We will miss Vaulkss long thows but maybe we need another string to our bow anyway, (If we have a bow!)
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-03-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Roly, for such an important game it was pathetic what he did. No thought given before diving in like he did. I'm not surprised he's not been sent off before now this season he's so hot headed. How many times have we seen him being over vociferous with officials and been lucky not to get cards for it?

He might be Captain that allows him to approach officials, like they allow to question decisions, but his actions today could have big ramifications.

Injuries and suspensions beginning to bite now

and......lack of activity in transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Injuries and suspensions beginning to bite now
    Smith out next then what? Noticed he put Robertson up front late on in the second half. Is that Warne's game plan if Smith goes crocked?

Interesting that some people think the Vaulks ban will give Crooks a chance to show what he can do. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Warne puts Towell back in the team on the basis of his greater experience.
    Not saying I would agree with that though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast