+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Town centre incident

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Regardless whether he was a trouble causer or not it’s not right four or five blokes can drag him out and kick the shyte out of him.

Hope the bloke recovers quickly
    Exactly. And by all accounts this was a random unprovoked attack and not football related according to SYP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Exactly. And by all accounts this was a random unprovoked attack and not football related according to SYP.

Hmmm......seems to me that if you run across the M1 often enough you're going eventually get splattered by a truck.

He didn’t make it.

RIP Danny

Good god - how tragic. This is now a manslaughter or murder case - anyone with any further information to bring about a conviction - you know what to do

Condolences to family and friends

This happened in the middle of the afternoon.

Something needs to be done about this part of town, every time I go down that street something's happening, fights, drunks, drug addicts staggering around shouting, it's a disgrace.

R I P
    Danny Dix
    Condolences to family and friends

Truly shocked.

RIP Danny

Has anyone got a link for this? I can't see anything in the media about this tragedy?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Has anyone got a link for this? I can't see anything in the media about this tragedy?

The only one I can find - maybe too soon for this recent news to be published - need to respect those nearest and dearest at this time

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-f...rham-1-9641517

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    The only one I can find - maybe too soon for this recent news to be published - need to respect those nearest and dearest at this time

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-f...rham-1-9641517
    Thanks sawmiller. Devastating news.

Thoughts and prayers for family and friends of Danny.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast