+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craziest thing I have heard in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Outrageous decision to sack Darren. Jenkins and the board are a disgrace, as is the so-called recruitment dept. I have said many times before, WBA will have no more success until the Chinese runt has gone. Will I go to any more games? Will I renew my ST? The powers that be at the Club disgust me. F off Lai.

There will be a lot more non-league football for me now, come on you Poppies! I await the return of decency to The Albion.
    Mike,his decision making,team formation and selection was scattergun and nonsensical.

Our parachute payment drops by around £10m next season if we don’t go up and then off a cliff the year after.

I agree totally with you about Lai but I can only see him selling if we go up as the present club value is in the toilet.

It’s no good being a football fan and being sentimental as the two things are not compatible and haven’t been since I started watching in the 70’s.

If I was Jenkins I’d have sacked Moore......but then again I wouldn’t have had to because I wouldn’t have appointed him in the first place!

We now need someone with personality,drive and vision,someone to bring the club to the fore again........let’s create something exciting.

By the way Mike....a well deserved title for Kettering.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    "The fans of this club get what they deserve"
    Us or you?
    You make no effort to go. You fork out zero on cash to watch us. You are not a supporter so don't tell those of us who are what we deserve.
    How dare you speak like that. I am three generations a baggies supporter. There's no way I can afford to go. If you don't want me on this forum just say and I'm off. Simple as.

I have to admit that I was extremely surprised at tonight's news as Albion do not normally act quickly in these cases. As I've stated before I have not been advocating Moor's sacking but if I reflect on our home form since Boxing Day, it has been extremely poor. What worried me was DM's failure to address the fact that playing out from the back didn't work, his substitutions were strange, we don't have the players to play 4-3-3 and playing players out of position.
    We are now in the position that we are looking for a new manager and I see no obvious replacements. It's a problem that I didn't think we would have to face as soon as this but it's arrived and we have to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    How dare you speak like that. I am three generations a baggies supporter. There's no way I can afford to go. If you don't want me on this forum just say and I'm off. Simple as.
    I've sent you a PM

I’m glad to see that Jones has been booted as well......the worst case was him taking over.

We may be 4th but most could see wins were becoming harder to acheive. I believe the players had lost all confidence in Moore and realise that he could not provide the technical leadership needed to get them out of an impending rut. When you lose the dressing room its out you go

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Have an early night Boingy and in the morning wake up and smell the coffee.
    So tell me GLM, how will that make things better tomorrow?
    There is talk of the ex Fulham manager who took three years to do what Moore did in one, namely get us in the top 6? Changing manager at this stage of the season is plain stupid.

There is talk of the ex Fulham manager who took three years to do what Moore did in one, namely get us in the top 6? Changing manager at this stage of the season is plain stupid.
    OOOOhhhh dear.

Are you for real!!!! What has Moore done?
    A pub manager with our squad would get us top four with our squad!!!! Missing out on the play offs is plain stupid and that’s the way it was going!!!! My ten year old would tell you Gayle is no winger but today he puts him down the middle and forgets to communicate to Jay R where to play! Bartley? Harper on the bench?

I spend lots of cash going to every match and was going to bin my Swansea tickets - do you?

Celebrating tonight as the most clueless manager ever seen!!! Good riddance and almost everyone around me today were saying the same thing after a dismal performance and another shambles.

I at least salute Jenkins for showing the balls I thought he lacked!

Look, Darren Moore divides opinion but let's not forget most of this squad has seen off 3 coaches now,surely thats no coincidence far too many old pros running the assylum for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)