+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Agent Winkler

Agent Winkler

Cracking Job mate.
    Just that.....

Herr Stendel, Koenig!!
    Tchuss
    Bis morgen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Cracking Job mate.
    Just that.....

Herr Stendel, Koenig!!
    Tchuss
    Bis morgen!
    Said at the time he left Jules he'd dropped a b@llax going there and I'll stick by that .

Not improved himself one jot , nowt at Huddersfield that can't be achieved at Oakwell alongside Stendel .

Once back in the championship and it ain't happening they will get the peddler , I bet they won't get past november next season and still in the job .

A club on the way down if ever I saw one .

its not about presteige its about money 4 or 5 times or more his wage increase it will keep him and his family happy for a few years more than being at reds even if weere in the same league next season. the move was a no brainer.

Correct yorky football is a job and if you can get better money elsewhere you move on common sense isn't it loyalty doesn't pay the bills

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Said at the time he left Jules he'd dropped a b@llax going there and I'll stick by that .

Not improved himself one jot , nowt at Huddersfield that can't be achieved at Oakwell alongside Stendel .

Once back in the championship and it ain't happening they will get the peddler , I bet they won't get past november next season and still in the job .

A club on the way down if ever I saw one .

No brainer for me, from a third division club to the premier league

If he'd a stayed and our board did a West Brom and sacked em he'd a bin art on his ear wi Herr Stendel. It's a two way street