+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Wolves Matchday Thread

Chelsea v Wolves Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

Wolves will have to do without the suspended Ryan Bennett today. This will be a tough game, especially with Chelsea chasing a top four place.

Wolves haven’t been able to string together more than a pass or two. Chelsea with a few decent chances so far. Seems just a matter of time before the dam breaks if we can’t possess it a bit

At an Athletics meeting in Sheffield so trying to follow it on E&s Website Still in it at HT despite Chelsea appearing to have all the play.

0-0 at the break. Chelsea have dominated in attack, but Wolves defence has been equal to the task. Unfortunately, we haven't had many chances to demonstrate our ability to counter-attack thus far, but hopefully we will create more opportunities in the second half. Still think we can get something from this game. Go you Wolves !!!

We don’t even have a touch in Chelsea’s box. I’ll take a 0-0 draw on the road against Chelsea for sure, but it hasn’t been a fun match to watch so far.

First touch in Chelsea’s box leads to a goal!!!!!

Jimenez!!!

0-1

Hazard got one good look all day and made it count. Heartbreaking to lose the win in stoppage time, but at the end of the day, if you offered us a 1-1 draw before the match, most of us would have taken it.

BIGGER PICTURE ....Tell you what, if someone had said we'd take 4 points off Chelski this season, I'd have called for the men in white coats. Brilliant defense. Exactly what was called foe. Well done the lads.

I’m more than happy with the draw, looking good for fifty points at the moment!

I'm glad we came away with a point, but i'm also disappointed that we conceded so late not to have taken all three. This is how far Wolves have come under Nuno.

Wolves game plan today was to soak up what Chelsea could throw at us and then for us to hit them on the break, it worked for 92 minutes, but i think we stood off Hazard for the equaliser. We proved how good we are on the break with Jiminez's goal. Him and Jota compliment each other so well.

Chelsea for all their possession found Patricio in great form, he and his defenders stood up well. Saiss did well slotting in for Bennett. Four points out of six against Chelsea is a good return.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)