+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rallying Call

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    the thing is dave rae tried to do the right thing and queens had there best spell in recent history under his stewardship ,and the biggest average crowds since the 60s under his stewardship ,what im saying is we need to look at what it took to get that and find the finances to get back there so we can then push on from there thats the benchmark .
    Although Rae sent the club down the wrong road by doing that...

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    You’ve got a very short memory. The club were forever grateful for all the help received. Keep off the Jamaican Woodbines son.
    I am sure that the club were grateful for the help at the time which included my contribution through the purchase of shares at the time but I cannot recall any public statement at the time thanking the fans. Of course the smoking of all those Jamaican woodbines at the time may have fogged my memory of that particular episode. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Although Rae sent the club down the wrong road by doing that...

dont forget albertz dave rae never had the income from the arena and stuff that queens have now ,if queens want fans to attend thats the kinda success required to attract them ,what queens need is the financial clout to deliver us back to that benchmark standard then to push on from there .

dont forget albertz dave rae never had the income from the arena and stuff that queens have now ,if queens want fans to attend thats the kinda success required to attract them ,what queens need is the financial clout to deliver us back to that benchmark standard then to push on from there .
    I have been quite for to long. Listen Francis at times you make total sense and queens do need a finiancial clout but where are they getting it from??? If the rumours are true and the jungle drums are right about moving one of queens main sponsors out to there sister plant in Poland is true then Dumfries never mind Queens are in for some very bleak times. Maybe Building craftsman can employee maybe a few more and let them use Palmerston rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by Oil required View Post
    I have been quite for to long. Listen Francis at times you make total sense and queens do need a finiancial clout but where are they getting it from??? If the rumours are true and the jungle drums are right about moving one of queens main sponsors out to there sister plant in Poland is true then Dumfries never mind Queens are in for some very bleak times. Maybe Building craftsman can employee maybe a few more and let them use Palmerston rent free.

listen its a freedom of speach site these days ,iv never heard anything of any of queens sponsors leaving dumfries ,but what do you mean by the building craftsman part .

listen its a freedom of speach site these days ,iv never heard anything of any of queens sponsors leaving dumfries ,but what do you mean by the building craftsman part .
    Listen I have followed and supported queens for longer than I care to remember and find it hard to take in this day and age we are allowing keyboard warriors to bully our fellow supporters. As for the major sponsor leaving queens it is common knowledge in the mens only clubs about Dumfries!!it is heart breaking to see another company leavin Dumfries especially considering I worked and retired across the road ( never mind they are trying to sell contaminated land for houses on the old plant which make Chernobyl look clean).

As for the building craftsman there must have been someone at the AGM where our ex beloved Captain asked the question and the answer we received was unbelievable

Listen I have followed and supported queens for longer than I care to remember and find it hard to take in this day and age we are allowing keyboard warriors to bully our fellow supporters. As for the major sponsor leaving queens it is common knowledge in the mens only clubs about Dumfries!!it is heart breaking to see another company leavin Dumfries especially considering I worked and retired across the road ( never mind they are trying to sell contaminated land for houses on the old plant which make Chernobyl look clean).

As for the building craftsman there must have been someone at the AGM where our ex beloved Captain asked the question and the answer we received was unbelievable
    What company are you talking about just name it, Building craftsmen thing i guess is something to do with an ex employee of the club...

Some extreme mischief making going on here by the looks of it. Men's only clubs? I can only think of one that fits that bill these days.

Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Some extreme mischief making going on here by the looks of it. Men's only clubs? I can only think of one that fits that bill these days.
    If you’re going to be mischievous it’s usual better to get some facts correct unlike our new poster. Best ignored.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)