+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rallying Call

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    dont forget albertz dave rae never had the income from the arena and stuff that queens have now ,if queens want fans to attend thats the kinda success required to attract them ,what queens need is the financial clout to deliver us back to that benchmark standard then to push on from there .
    Davie Rae was and still is a good Queens man but he unfortunately spent too much money trying to make his dream come true of Queens playing in the premier league. He still remains our biggest shareholder though.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Davie Rae was and still is a good Queens man but he unfortunately spent too much money trying to make his dream come true of Queens playing in the premier league. He still remains our biggest shareholder though.
    All Queens fans have a continuing fondness for Davie Rae especially the publicity this unconventional character brought the club before, during and after our wonderful cup run as well as our European adventure. They unfortunately threw away the mould after Davie came along and we could do with someone similar today to publicise the club.

Plenty of impassioned comments on here. We all want Queens to pull through and maintain our place in this league.

What I would be interested to see and please tell me if the information is out there, but a clear long term development plan for the club. The landscape is obviously changing in the region, concerning housing, economic and finance and sport. There needs to be a transparent process with consultation with the Dumfries public and industry leaders. How can we all take the club forward.

Also this part is in Jest but Francis I didnt want to correct you for a few years but please could you use full stops instead of commas. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Plenty of impassioned comments on here. We all want Queens to pull through and maintain our place in this league.

What I would be interested to see and please tell me if the information is out there, but a clear long term development plan for the club. The landscape is obviously changing in the region, concerning housing, economic and finance and sport. There needs to be a transparent process with consultation with the Dumfries public and industry leaders. How can we all take the club forward.

Also this part is in Jest but Francis I didnt want to correct you for a few years but please could you use full stops instead of commas. ��

lool cptqueens i was waiting for the spelling police to pounce .im not great with grammar as i hated school with a passion only turned up for p.e goegraphy and history lol .but i dont bother with grammar im of the way that you still should know what is said no matter how you use the grammar . anyways cpt queens i thought full stops were to end a sentence ,im not ending it thats why i use commas ,as i say i dont give a monkies about peoples grammar .

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    What company are you talking about just name it, Building craftsmen thing i guess is something to do with an ex employee of the club...

is building craftsmen not our chairmans company king dobbie .i could be wrong never heard of them but i think iv read that somewher along the last year or so somewhere or seen the name .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 13-03-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    is building craftsmen not our chairmans company king dobbie .i could be wrong never heard of them but i think iv read that somewher along the last year or so somewhere or seen the name .
    Yes building craftsmen is Billy's company, I was asking what company was moving from Dumfries to Poland?

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Yes building craftsmen is Billy's company, I was asking what company was moving from Dumfries to Poland?

well i come from locharbriggs king dobbie and theres alot of chatter around here that gates could be moving depending on outcome of this brexit fiasco .

Not long ago the manager was doing a great job considering the budget he had and the small squad but since the turn of the year the results have been poor but the budget remains the same. Game off today may be a good thing to allow the whole team to take stock and turn some reasonable 45min games into points for a 90 minute game. The bad spell is over and we will be safe this year and could still squeeze into the play offs, with a bit of luck and a fair Dumfries wind

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post
    Not long ago the manager was doing a great job considering the budget he had and the small squad but since the turn of the year the results have been poor but the budget remains the same. Game off today may be a good thing to allow the whole team to take stock and turn some reasonable 45min games into points for a 90 minute game. The bad spell is over and we will be safe this year and could still squeeze into the play offs, with a bit of luck and a fair Dumfries wind
    Let's all hope so Baw Heid especially this being the centenary year. We just needs things to run for us which they have not been doing so recently and Mr Dobbie to find those shooting boots once again then I think we will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post

well if we get through this and are still in the championship what lessons have been learned ? and do you lot think queens will address them for the next season or are we just prelonging our stay in the championship ?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)