+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rallying Call

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Bringing us back to topic.

It think there have been good points raised throughout the thread in terms of how to support the club and ensuring ideas are put across to the SLOs in a timely manner. Maybe to help this in the future the admin could post a thread before each SLO meeting which we could throw information into to pull the ideas together? It may even allow not so frequent posters to drop in some suggestions?

For myself I often find it difficult to find out what's going on at the club when I am not living in Dumfries, although the website has gradually got better.

yep thats a good idea cptqueens ,everyone clubs in with there ideas and a nominated frontman for this forum goes in with the ideas ,as there is a few influential people who post on here that would be listened to more than most of us .

Excellent posts Francis, you are now my favourite poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Excellent posts Francis, you are now my favourite poster.

lol theres always a good debate going on and good ideas then theres always the one or two that post trying to belittle the ideas ,doesnt make sense to me why thay would post messages to do that likes .

Bringing us back to topic.

It think there have been good points raised throughout the thread in terms of how to support the club and ensuring ideas are put across to the SLOs in a timely manner. Maybe to help this in the future the admin could post a thread before each SLO meeting which we could throw information into to pull the ideas together? It may even allow not so frequent posters to drop in some suggestions?

For myself I often find it difficult to find out what's going on at the club when I am not living in Dumfries, although the website has gradually got better.
    Please feel free to email any suggestions or enquiries to slo@qosfc.com

Have you gave up on Queens Dougal ? I haven't seen you at games recently.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Have you gave up on Queens Dougal ? I haven't seen you at games recently.

noo iv been to most home games ,but defo mist a few this season ,a combination of not having enough cash to attend them all and loss of interest in the way queens are going atm ,like watching paint dry at times gutwrenching knowing that its not the players but the tactics there having to play too thats killing us ,iv not been to many away days and mist about 4 home games this season ,thats why im trying to come up with ideas like jardi suggested cause if fans like me that have went season apon season without missing a single game home or away start to lose interest things need changing fast .

anyways hammer ,it doesnt matter if someone has been to all the games or have been to none atol il still respect there posts on queens same as any other poster ,the ones i have no respect for are the posters that come on just to belittle other peoples posts and ideas ,like what happens to the albertz lad always getting belittled everytime he posts ,no need for that likes .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 20-03-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks for that

Good to see the SLO has a poll out on Twitter about generating funds.

https://twitter.com/QOSFC_SLO/status...788433921?s=19

Keep up the good work! I will definitely make sure to drop in some emails from time to time.

Good to see the SLO has a poll out on Twitter about generating funds.

https://twitter.com/QOSFC_SLO/status...788433921?s=19

Keep up the good work! I will definitely make sure to drop in some emails from time to time.

Really like the idea. Several other clubs have similar successful schemes so why can’t Queen of the South ?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)